Powered by Outside

Show me your Cannondale's

PB Forum :: Cannondale
Show me your Cannondale's
Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 11:21 Quote
got my new wheels.Smile went for fulcrum red metal 5 set. in the sale tup

having problems finding any forks that fit any recommendations looking for 140-150mm travel forks with a straight 1.5" steerer

took the bike to bike park wales bottomed out the rear shock on the red trails made a horrible crunch sound Thumbs Down lol Thumbs Down turns out its fine jus needed some attention wont be doing that again.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 11:25 Quote
edog3000 wrote:
photo

This is the best picture I have; here is my jekyll with a custom orange lambo paintjob.

that's nice! tup tup tup tup

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 19:30 Quote
My current build 1998 Super V e-bike conversion. 52v 20AH Lifepo4 battery, Crystalyte phoenix II hub motor. The electronics are complete. Next up shock, brake and tire upgrades.

photo

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 8:50 Quote
E-bikes are the devil. Evil

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 4:46 Quote
HVAC-MATT wrote:
sopro13 wrote:
HVAC-MATT wrote:
photo

since the pic was taken, I now run a 1x10 set up

I need to see more posts in this thread.

Nice Jekyll man, how much does it weigh? Being aluminum and all. They're still fairly light I beleive.

not a clue how much it weighs, but is isn't bad for the kind of riding I do. most friends agree it is lighter than their bikes. also added the carbon Renthal lite bars now.

weighs in at 14.8KG

O+
Posted: Jan 7, 2015 at 19:06 Quote
my baby.. the cranks and rear shock externals are original (although running offset bushes for an extra degree of slackness and to lower the bb)... even the pikes are not standard with upgraded internals... 12.5kg (with pedals) weight.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 8, 2015 at 17:18 Quote
some very bikes there!

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 at 8:19 Quote
Borrowed this for a weekend. 12.5 KG with pedals. looking at the spec you could get close to sub 12's

photo

Posted: Jan 16, 2015 at 9:21 Quote
that bike looks awesome, wish i could afford one of those.

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2015 at 12:23 Quote
HVAC-MATT wrote:
Borrowed this for a weekend. 12.5 KG with pedals. looking at the spec you could get close to sub 12's

photo

how are you liking the lefty?

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 0:34 Quote
MrZ32 wrote:
HVAC-MATT wrote:

photo

how are you liking the lefty?

You can't tell the difference till you look down, I thought I would be funny about it but it just seems to work. But you are limited with upgrades and serving

Posted: Jan 27, 2015 at 5:56 Quote
My loves

Trigger 1 2013 at Afan Forest, UK. Upgraded stem, bar and dropper with Thomson units, otherwise stock.

Cannondale Trigger 1 2013 on W2 route at Afan

Trail 29er single speed, heavily upgraded. Thomson everywhere. XT brakes. Chris King wheels on Stan's Crests. Conti Mountain King tires. King bottom bracket and Middleburn cranks. Oh and an upgrade to the Eccentric Bottom Bracket to a Bushnell. I think the only thing that is stock is the frame, fork and saddle. Oh and headset (as I can't upgrade it).

Cannondale Trail 29er single speed upgraded

And I have a Cannondale CAAD10 road bike too :-)

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 14:03 Quote
I just love the Jekyll. it breaks free from the norm making it stand out and for that I respect cannondale. Although their design and in particular suspension would keep people away for possible maintenance difficulties or problems, there's something inherently wonderful in a bike that is unique.

soon, i'll get my jekyl maybe in the near future but hopefully not too far off. Riding the cannondale moto carbon right now and i just love it!

Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 22:22 Quote
photo
Been riding and loving this bike since last July...especially after upgrading the brakes to Guide RSC's.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032636
Mobile Version of Website