PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Get Air Anywhere
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 27, 2014 at 9:07 Quote
Hi Guys,

I hope you like the prototype of The Jumpack

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/368885/

I've been racing and jumping bikes for almost forty years. I was a champion in BMX at 14 and a National Masters Champion in DH at 32...Riding bikes has been a major part in my life.

Over the last 8 years or so I've been developing a solution to a problem that existed when I was five and as I discovered, still existed when I was thirty five. I always thought that if you could bring a ramp everywhere you went, the opportunities would be endless. We would see our surroundings in a different light.

A couple of years ago a buddy and myself decided to try and make it happen and committed to 24 months of intense development work and money spending... 'Get air anywhere' was the objective, a lightweight,tough kicker that can go everywhere you go.

We wanted to create a 'Wayne Industries' inspired 'Bat Ramp'. It was a massive design challenge which required new Patent Pending technology to overcome, but we believe it has resulted in a product that will add a layer of opportunity to our environment.

We plan to launch The Jumpack through kickstarter in the next few months so watch this space.

We would love to get your feedback and questions..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008488
Mobile Version of Website