Help to find a dh demo rental bike in the uk

PB Forum :: Downhill
Help to find a dh demo rental bike in the uk
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 21, 2014 at 1:35 Quote
im looking at changing frames or bike in the near future and id really like to try some frame sizes before making a purchase, but my local shops dont stock DH bikes, though they can order one in if im purchasing, which isnt help really when im not sure on sizing. ive spoeken to my local two specialized dealers and they are both willing to sell one but dont have the sizes to try and will only order in if im going to be buying. I also spoke to the specialized store in stafford as they had a test fleet coming from spesh for a test day they were holding at cannock but demos where not on the list as being part of the day.

Id like to know if there is anywhere in the uk that i could rent a demo from or go and test ride a few different bikes. bike park wales is mostly trek and i cant see a rental for stiniog or revolution. any help or advice would be appreciated.

thanks

Posted: Sep 6, 2014 at 1:52 Quote
Bike park wales rent DH bikes.

Posted: Sep 6, 2014 at 5:23 Quote
Antur Stionio had their rental fleet stolen a couple of weeks ago. But they were using KTMs. Not sure if they'll be getting replacements soon.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008278
Mobile Version of Website