Sun Ringle - Amazing Customer Service

PB Forum :: Other
Sun Ringle - Amazing Customer Service
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jul 29, 2014 at 10:12 Quote
I bought a set of Sun-Ringle Black Flag Pro SL 29 as new take-offs from a Norco Team HT (owner opted for lighter wheels). Since they were OEM, I didn't get the extra spokes and tidbits that come when they are purchased aftermarket. As is fairly typical, the red alloy nipples they use started to pop the heads off after about 6 months of use. It happened for the second time in a spot that I forced me to wrap the wheelsmith bladed spoke around another to get down a mountain top trail. I decided to take them in to my LBS to have the alloy nipples replaced with brass, as well as the one wheelsmith bladed spoke that was ruined now.

My LBS didn't have a rep for wheelsmith, so I called Sun Ringle and they shipped me 2 of each sized spokes for free, even after I told them I didn't buy them new. I only called them to get spoke lengths so I could order the spokes from another LBS to rebuild the wheels, and they did this for me anyway without me asking. That kind of service doesn't exist anymore, I was blown away. I will definitely buy from them again and thought I'd pass this message along to anyone considering their products. Quality customer service is a rarity in today's world, kudos to Sun Ringle for keeping it alive!

Posted: May 14, 2015 at 23:13 Quote
And I love their wheels. Charger pros here

Posted: May 15, 2015 at 18:54 Quote
+1 here also. had aluminum nipples cracking and breaking once per week on a 2-3 year old set of charger pros, lbs called em up and they dropped a complete set of spokes and brass nipples in the mail no charge.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009087
Mobile Version of Website