YT Capra Owners

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 9:53 Quote
nzukiwski wrote:
I'm 6'1", 32 inch in seam...I was planing to go for the Al Comp 1 in L...anyone a similar size that could give me some feedback on L vs. XL?

XL too big. But seriously this will definitely have been covered in this thread already, atleast twice..!

Get a L and enjoy Smile

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 10:10 Quote
TallTomT wrote:
nzukiwski wrote:
I'm 6'1", 32 inch in seam...I was planing to go for the Al Comp 1 in L...anyone a similar size that could give me some feedback on L vs. XL?

XL too big. But seriously this will definitely have been covered in this thread already, atleast twice..!

Get a L and enjoy Smile

I totally agree with the 'get an L' remark....there is a vocal minority of those who don't, however. I'm 6'1 x 32" and my L is plenty big. When I first got it I thought it might be too big, even.

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 10:34 Quote
Jam29 wrote:
Anyone had experience of the rear E Thirteen TRS+ wheel going silent on their Capra? Mine's had that nice clicking sound as you roll but the last couple of rides its become intermittent and even no sound.Not sure why this has happened but missing my noisy rear hub Frown and not sure what I need to do to get it back?

Hello!

I'd take apart the feehub to see if the missing sound is not because of broken springs..
e13 wheels are known for this issue (among plenty others).
I had all the 3 springs break on my rearwheel.
But in my understanding, you lose traction only at the last moment, when de 3-rd breaks.
Good luck I was in town when this happened. Would have sucked big time to be on the mountain 30 km out, with no traction at all. The sealing of the hubs is also very poor. I'd get rid immediately of that wheelset and build a proper one.

Cheers!

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 12:01 Quote
The new goat

New ride all sorted, just need to get out now!

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 12:19 Quote
nzukiwski wrote:

Here's My input. I'm 6', 33.5" inseam and Happy with XL reverb all the way down to frame (yay for long legs!). I think XL would work with 33" inseam but not with 32".

The stock 50mm stem feels good but I'm tempted to try 35mm for bike Park action.

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 12:42 Quote
Anyone in the US care to get rid of the stock YT saddle for cheap? I don't mind them at all and want to put them on the whole fleet = YT or not.

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 14:39 Quote
Nobeerinthefridge wrote:
Below is my status -

Wed, 11.05.2016 16:40 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
Thu, 12.05.2016 15:19 h Nohra, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

And that's it....
Just to let you know I've had an update to say the shipment has arrived in destination country, and also that the shipment has left the import parcel centre.

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 14:50 Quote
Darkysh wrote:
Anyone knows where i can get a service kit for my Bos Kirk? Been looking online but can't seem to find any =(

Stif in the uk, mad elk in Ireland no idea in Germany, probably just send it back to Bos. They should have an idea what to do with it.

Also while I'm at it, anyone sent there reverb back? If so how long did it take or did you send it back to the uk and did you get the new version back?

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 15:06 Quote
meti wrote:
nzukiwski wrote:

Well, you won't be able to use the stock 150 reverb as I've about the same your inseam, bought an M and my reverb it's out for about 1.5 cm. BTW I'm happy with my M, I'm 1.81 (about 5'11" in your strange system Big Grin ), 81 inseam (31")

i'm 6'3, 34 insteam, and I ride a L capra pro race.

I have the dropper out 3-4 inches, and it works fine. By 'fine', I mean i've done everything from bike park/DH to Moab and everything in between.

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 15:49 Quote
moroj82 wrote:
meti wrote:
nzukiwski wrote:

Well, you won't be able to use the stock 150 reverb as I've about the same your inseam, bought an M and my reverb it's out for about 1.5 cm. BTW I'm happy with my M, I'm 1.81 (about 5'11" in your strange system Big Grin ), 81 inseam (31")

i'm 6'3, 34 insteam, and I ride a L capra pro race.

I have the dropper out 3-4 inches, and it works fine. By 'fine', I mean i've done everything from bike park/DH to Moab and everything in between.

He's back!! I love this guy!!

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 16:12 Quote
Ride from last Sunday with wine at the end to re-hydrate! Big Grin

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 16:42 Quote
How much are you offering?

endlessblockades wrote:
Anyone in the US care to get rid of the stock YT saddle for cheap? I don't mind them at all and want to put them on the whole fleet = YT or not.

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 17:07 Quote
Chris9702l wrote:
How much are you offering?

endlessblockades wrote:

Well, what's it worth to you? I'm not trying to low-ball anyone, but hoping to find all the butt-hurt (literally) people who ditched them.....it's not a high priority to me. DM me a price you'd take, and we'll see.

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 21:23 Quote
nzukiwski wrote:

I'm just a hair over 6ft with a 32" anus to floor measurement. I bought a large based solely on numbers.
My post is out about 2.5" with a 150mm reverb.
I have the saddle slammed back because the cockpit is too tight for my gibbon like stature. I may get a 65mm stem if my new, proper width bars don't help.

I like climbing so I needs to be comfortable for that as that is 85% of my time on the bike.

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 21:59 Quote
Your videos are the epitome of 'good times' my friend,and always make me smile ,thanks tup
ChegalhaVara wrote:
Ride from last Sunday with wine at the end to re-hydrate! Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022694
Mobile Version of Website