YT Capra Owners

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 3:31 Quote
So, this is me Capra. Big Grin Sorry for the low quality pictures.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 7:50 Quote
Cheers Dave that's good to know
I've got mine booked in with Jtech now on the 14th .... Gentle riding till then Frown

davo-davo wrote:
Angus-4 wrote:
I found
out today my Bushes have gone in my Bos Devilie's ...

Anybody had these replaced in the UK ?
Any feedback on the service from Jungle or Plushtuning or Jtech ?

Cheers in advance

I had my bushings replaced 2 weeks ago at Jungle, then my local suspension guy at North East Cycleworks serviced them. Bushings are nice and tight and forks are buttery smooth again.????
(It was £70 for bushings at Jungle).

Dave

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 9:23 Quote
tup
Angus-4 wrote:
Cheers Dave that's good to know
I've got mine booked in with Jtech now on the 14th .... Gentle riding till then Frown

davo-davo wrote:
Angus-4 wrote:
I found
out today my Bushes have gone in my Bos Devilie's ...

Anybody had these replaced in the UK ?
Any feedback on the service from Jungle or Plushtuning or Jtech ?

Cheers in advance

I had my bushings replaced 2 weeks ago at Jungle, then my local suspension guy at North East Cycleworks serviced them. Bushings are nice and tight and forks are buttery smooth again.????
(It was £70 for bushings at Jungle).

Dave

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 11:05 Quote
I Guys

I have a gold set of Renthal Fat Bars - Gold - 30mm for sale, just removed from my Coral Pro Race that arrived today. Gold for me didn't work so this is the only reason am selling them. Got myself a black set, cost me £100 new so just looking to get some money back on them. PM offers if your interested Smile

Bike looks great, just fitting an Invisiframe kit, nightmare haha! Cant wait to get out on it!

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 12:17 Quote
djm800 wrote:
I Guys

I have a gold set of Renthal Fat Bars - Gold - 30mm for sale, just removed from my Coral Pro Race that arrived today. Gold for me didn't work so this is the only reason am selling them. Got myself a black set, cost me £100 new so just looking to get some money back on them. PM offers if your interested Smile

Bike looks great, just fitting an Invisiframe kit, nightmare haha! Cant wait to get out on it!

I'm starting to feel it wasn't worth fitting mine, especially on the forks anyway as they don't seal well around the decals

Slid my bike onto the rack the other day and it started to peel the invisiframe off from under the top tube. The bike has a few marks here and there now so I'm not bothered anymore! Looks good with a bit of character.

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 13:12 Quote
[/Quote]I'm starting to feel it wasn't worth fitting mine, especially on the forks anyway as they don't seal well around the decals

Slid my bike onto the rack the other day and it started to peel the invisiframe off from under the top tube. The bike has a few marks here and there now so I'm not bothered anymore! Looks good with a bit of character.[/Quote]

Yes I got mine off ebay for £40 so if its not that great ill just take it off. But its new so it has to be done haha, few weeks down the line I wont care Smile

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 14:07 Quote
djm800 wrote:
I Guys

Please refrain from turning this thread into the Buy/Sell section

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 14:33 Quote
chrisingrassia wrote:
djm800 wrote:
I Guys

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 15:18 Quote
bgodd wrote:
So, this is me Capra. Big Grin Sorry for the low quality pictures.
photo
photo
photo

How'd you get the top tube all black? Looks good!

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 15:38 Quote
brotherluke wrote:
chrisingrassia wrote:
djm800 wrote:
I Guys

Yeah ok

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 15:53 Quote
jacksonrj wrote:
Put some matchng red decals on the forks/shock/cranks and wheels but not sure if the wheels are a bit OTT?

photo

As long as you don't smoke weed before you venture out with it in public, I think you'll be OK, I confess I might feel a wee bit self-conscious, but that's between me and my therapist. I actually like the Paisley wallpaper, As far as wallpaper goes......never had any myself.

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 21:16 Quote
Ok, I have to get this off my chest - Why the hell can't we get any softgoods (sweaters, t-shirts) in the US?????? Every time I call YTUSA I get the same BS, wait a couple months.

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 21:26 Quote
Chris9702l wrote:
Ok, I have to get this off my chest - Why the hell can't we get any softgoods (sweaters, t-shirts) in the US?????? Every time I call YTUSA I get the same BS, wait a couple months.
Just jack the logo from their website and create custom stuff. Super easy, and hella cheaper than getting from YT.

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 21:44 Quote
Chris9702l wrote:

Dude - I've been asking them a bunch too. I talked to a YT USA employee at the Sea Otter and he said that YT Germany is lagging on adding the shopping cart widget to the US site. That's the only hang up. Meanwhile the hoodies and shit I want are selling out on the German site. Listen up YT: you're being stupid not enabling your US fans and owners to rep the f*ckin brand!! Especially now that U.S of Aaron is winning the WC for you. Meanwhile, Kyle Strait is handing me a Negra Modelo over at the Commencal booth. These things matter......

Posted: Jun 5, 2016 at 6:51 Quote
[YT=http://youtu.be/lMWBmzKa_NE]

On the AL yesterday at Antur Stiniog. Handled everything I could throw at it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023341
Mobile Version of Website