YT Capra Owners

Posted: Jun 30, 2016 at 13:20 Quote
chrisingrassia wrote:
GrzegorzF wrote:
chrisingrassia wrote:

22.2 and 33.83. Just installed mine on Monday, fit perfect
Do you need any shims or the kit got all you need?

Thanks

No shims, fit fine just the way ordered from RWC

Thanks

Posted: Jun 30, 2016 at 17:09 Quote
WAshredbum wrote:
My monarch is feeling kinda saggy sitting at 40% feeling like it might need more air pressure. I weigh 170 lbs how much psi should be in my monarch plus? also has anyone else high low compression dial stuck?
Kitted I'm just a bit heavier and I'm running 15% sag. I felt that at 30% I was blowing through the travel on every hit. So I went for the other end of the spectrum and I have to say it's more sensitive on small bumps now. So much that I actually put it in the middle compression setting on flat trails to improve efficient. It's obviously much steeper (HA and SA) so it's more effectient geometry too. Give it a go on you local trails one ride. You can always change it back and it will give you an idea of where you like it.

Posted: Jun 30, 2016 at 19:28 Quote
GrzegorzF wrote:
chrisingrassia wrote:
GrzegorzF wrote:

Do you need any shims or the kit got all you need?

Thanks

Thanks

What is this RWC firm?

Posted: Jun 30, 2016 at 22:51 Quote
endlessblockades wrote:
GrzegorzF wrote:
chrisingrassia wrote:

Thanks

What is this RWC firm?
Real World Cycling. All sorts of high-quality precision goods.

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 2:46 Quote
lukachadwick wrote:
WAshredbum wrote:
My monarch is feeling kinda saggy sitting at 40% feeling like it might need more air pressure. I weigh 170 lbs how much psi should be in my monarch plus? also has anyone else high low compression dial stuck?
Kitted I'm just a bit heavier and I'm running 15% sag. I felt that at 30% I was blowing through the travel on every hit. So I went for the other end of the spectrum and I have to say it's more sensitive on small bumps now. So much that I actually put it in the middle compression setting on flat trails to improve efficient. It's obviously much steeper (HA and SA) so it's more effectient geometry too. Give it a go on you local trails one ride. You can always change it back and it will give you an idea of where you like it.

Yep I agree with luka, I was running 20%ish while I still had the monarch on the bike. Worked so much better.

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 6:05 Quote
lukachadwick wrote:
WAshredbum wrote:

You can run more sag if you have bottomless rings

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 8:15 Quote
endlessblockades wrote:

What is this RWC firm?

I've made countless purchases from them over the years, I suspect they are a small outfit connected directly to the manufacture of Enduro bearings. They have instant access to anything Enduro (bearing not race format) as well as all their fork seals and lubes.

They are also very responsive to emails, and will adjust their bearing kits to suit updated bikes. (They will sell a package for every bearing in your specific bike)

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 8:19 Quote
WAshredbum wrote:

At 160lb naked, if I run anything less than 167psi I will bottom out on square edge bumps, let alone a 1 foot drop. I slapped a few ghetto elastics in their just to help a bit until my overpriced rings show up from the LBS. I sit at about 28% and it is very harsh to ride in chatter compared to what I was used to.

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 10:39 Quote
Stylexxx wrote:
lukachadwick wrote:
WAshredbum wrote:

You can run more sag if you have bottomless rings
I prefer the support though. Each to there own. I do find it less grippy but it holds up way better in fast corners

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 12:27 Quote
chrisingrassia wrote:
endlessblockades wrote:
GrzegorzF wrote:

Thanks

What is this RWC firm?
Real World Cycling. All sorts of high-quality precision goods.

Thanks!

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 12:28 Quote
Crapalier wrote:
endlessblockades wrote:

What is this RWC firm?

I've made countless purchases from them over the years, I suspect they are a small outfit connected directly to the manufacture of Enduro bearings. They have instant access to anything Enduro (bearing not race format) as well as all their fork seals and lubes.

They are also very responsive to emails, and will adjust their bearing kits to suit updated bikes. (They will sell a package for every bearing in your specific bike)

Cool - thanks

Posted: Jul 2, 2016 at 13:09 Quote
I can't get my Fox 36 very supple .... rattling my hands way more than Lyric and deville ..... help

Posted: Jul 2, 2016 at 14:35 Quote
I'm running mine at about the same pressure as the Fox recommendation, softer than I'd expect. Small bump isn't as good as a Lyrik, but it's pretty damn good, and on stuff like roots etc it's great. Only had 1 or 2 bottom outs on jump casings.
Iirc I'm on about 6 LSC and 4 HSC. Rebound is, ummmmmm, I'll have to check.
1 token, but it's a 180 I've taken down to 160 (So was regressed and lubed to spec)

Posted: Jul 2, 2016 at 15:17 Quote
barnylondon wrote:
I can't get my Fox 36 very supple .... rattling my hands way more than Lyric and deville ..... help

I'm running 80 psi and 30 % sag
2 large orange tokens and 5 clicks hsc from minus and 4 clicks lsc from minus and 8 clicks from fast on rebound. So plush and supple yet loads of my and end support.

Add token and drop psi and damping. Once set they are AMAZING.

Posted: Jul 2, 2016 at 16:12 Quote
It seems that my Pike rct3 forks have a bit of play when I hold the front brake and rock the bike back and forth. Did anyone else had this problem? Can it be solved by waranty?

Cheers!

Active Forum Threads
10 mins ago - Santa Cruz Hightower LT
10 mins ago - Cocaine Buy Online, Where to buy cocaine, Honey Cocaine
21 mins ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2019
29 mins ago - Beginner "What bike should I get?" Thread
32 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
39 mins ago - 2015 and up giant reign owners thread!
44 mins ago - Jeffsy 27.5 Thread
1 hours ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
2 hours ago - Dope Downhill video
2 hours ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
2 hours ago - shimano brakes; swap olive fitting for banjo?
3 hours ago - 2019 Stoudts Cross - PACX Cyclocross Racing at Stoudts Brewing Co., Adamstown, PA 11/3
3 hours ago - Transition Patrol or Santa Cruz Bronson?
3 hours ago - 2017 Meta 4.2
3 hours ago - The official BOS thread
4 hours ago - Bird Aeris owners thread
4 hours ago - Cant re-import deleted strava ride logs from trailfork
4 hours ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
4 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
4 hours ago - WE supply gold nuggets and gold bars for sale 98.4% +27613119008 in US,Canada Uk,France ,Switzerland,
4 hours ago - 1000rand Potassium Cyanide Both Pills And Powder KCN 99.99% +27613119008 in Bloemfontein
4 hours ago - London Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster +27734818506 in Tasmania Victoria West Norway Hull London MISSOURI Algeria
4 hours ago - +27613119008 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK POUND AND Activation Powder IN SouthAfrica,Namibia,Botswana
4 hours ago - BILLIONAIRES CLUB HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY +27734818506 ?IN Bloemfontein Freestate Namibia,Cyprus
4 hours ago - Release date for S-Works Enduro Frame availability

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011960
Mobile Version of Website