YT Capra Owners

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 3:55 Quote
Thanks for the love!! I’m happy with how it turned out. Might swap the e13 wheels at some point if I can scoop something for a good deal.

As far as the dual crown, I believe YT designed it to be used with one. Hopefully good to go. Will def report back with ride impressions. Cant wait for the season to start.

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 3:58 Quote
lumix357 wrote:
Jibbaman28 wrote:
hitarpotar wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen! Big Grin

Here it is. Took it for a spin around the yard now that the snow has melted. Can’t wait to see how it handles the park. Hopin corona doesnt push Highland opener out too far.

This bike looks awesome! Great job. Are you worried though that the dual crown fork will stress the bikes frame in a different way? From what I have read online it may result in forces stressing the bikes frame differently which can be very bad. I could be wrong, but I would love to hear what is your take on this, as I would also love to do this upgrade.

And when you get to ride it, be sure to post results. Great looking bike!

Carbon models are designed to be able to use dual crown forks, alloy versions are not.

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 4:53 Quote
Capra frames made of carbon in years 2018 to 2020 are designed and rated for dual-crown forks as per YT. I checked with them...

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 13:08 Quote

New capra, or jeffsy

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 14:04 Quote
Noeserd wrote:

New capra, or jeffsy

Interesting. Surely Capra given Jeffsy was only updated a year ago. Or it may be a shorter travel trail bike.

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 14:04 Quote
Noeserd wrote:

New capra, or jeffsy

New Capra is coming, but I think that picture is something else. Looks like a short travel trail bike perhaps

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 14:15 Quote
PetrolHead209 wrote:
Noeserd wrote:

New capra, or jeffsy

New Capra is coming, but I think that picture is something else. Looks like a short travel trail bike perhaps

new capra and a new trail bike i think

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 15:39 Quote
Noeserd wrote:
PetrolHead209 wrote:
Noeserd wrote:

New capra, or jeffsy

Where did that picture come from?

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 16:31 Quote
InstantBreakfast wrote:
Noeserd wrote:
PetrolHead209 wrote:

Where did that picture come from?

https://youtu.be/ni75eOkDoOQ

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 19:13 Quote
Looking at the side profile earlier in the video the shock looks to short for a capra. My guess would be a 120-130mm trail/xc bike

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 22:27 Quote
Yeah, not a Capra. Probably is a new model with 120mm-130mm travel. One of the most popular markets these days.

Posted: Mar 25, 2020 at 6:01 Quote
Downcountry bike for sure.

Posted: Mar 25, 2020 at 7:37 Quote
Looks like a Session

Posted: Mar 25, 2020 at 10:02 Quote
drmantistobogganmd wrote:
Downcountry bike for sure.

LOL!
Dang, was hoping for a CX/Gravel bike.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 22:51 Quote
practicing emotional distancing in auburn, ca on sat, 28-mar-2019

today’s descents in chilly weather and under cloudy skies: culvert, stonewall/rocky, eastside, and confluence.

14.1 mi and 2.9K vert

be safe everbuddy!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012216
Mobile Version of Website