YT Capra Owners

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
"YouTube's algorithm provided me this" ... sus

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 9:31 Quote
Hoodpapst wrote:
YouTube's algorithm provided me this:
Do you think it's part of the old YT Capra campaign?
The character in the end looks like it.

Dylan Stark (rides for YT) just posted this video on his Instagram

Posted: Apr 5, 2021 at 21:52 Quote
Has anyone had any luck finding a reach adjust headset for a Capra? It needs ZS44/ZS56 cups, but the top can also be an EC44. Works doesn’t carry those sizes. Not looking for an angle adjust, only a reach adjust. Thanks

Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 0:56 Quote
mtb-wyatt wrote:
Has anyone had any luck finding a reach adjust headset for a Capra? It needs ZS44/ZS56 cups, but the top can also be an EC44. Works doesn’t carry those sizes. Not looking for an angle adjust, only a reach adjust. Thanks
Have you tried Superstar Components? Smile

Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 13:52 Quote
mtb-wyatt wrote:

By the time you discount the change with the ec56 lower and the ec44 upper (especially if you run your stem slammed) the difference will be 2-3mm at best.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 1:02 Quote
Does anyone know what chainring goes on the capra? (Capra CF PRO 27.5 2019 to be exact, SRAM Descendant 7K DUB cranks)

Do i need a boost or a non-boost chainring, for some reason it is not written on the chainring i have, and can't find anything in the manual, and YT is not responding to emails

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 11:38 Quote
ChaosZ wrote:
Does anyone know what chainring goes on the capra? (Capra CF PRO 27.5 2019 to be exact, SRAM Descendant 7K DUB cranks)

Do i need a boost or a non-boost chainring, for some reason it is not written on the chainring i have, and can't find anything in the manual, and YT is not responding to emails

You need a boost which is the same as a 3mm offset chainring

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 17:43 Quote
Anyone with a Capra 29 have advice on coil spring weights for a rider in the 135-140lb range? The stock 375# has been seeming too soft lately. Thinking of jumping to a 425.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 18:58 Quote
I'm getting my Yt Capra AL base soon I'm doing a lot of pedaling on flat ground and road to get to where I ride. Is there anything I can do to this bike to make it not feel sluggish.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 19:00 Quote
ChrisD27 wrote:
I'm getting my Yt Capra AL base soon I'm doing a lot of pedaling on flat ground and road to get to where I ride. Is there anything I can do to this bike to make it not feel sluggish.

Honestly I feel my Capra pedals and climbs great. I don't even use the lockout lever on the shock

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 19:02 Quote
speedy-toast wrote:
ChrisD27 wrote:

Honestly I feel my Capra pedals and climbs great. I don't even use the lockout lever on the shock

That's good because the Base doesn't come with a Lockout, Thanks.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 19:06 Quote
Pump up the suspension for road riding. Then let some off when at the trail. Stiffen compression if you have a dial for it. Just dont forget and firebomp downhill track all stiff. Pump tires too...

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 19:38 Quote
mtb-wyatt wrote:
Hoodpapst wrote:
YouTube's algorithm provided me this:
Do you think it's part of the old YT Capra campaign?
The character in the end looks like it.

Dylan Stark (rides for YT) just posted this video on his Instagram
I've always loved yt marketing I hope they drop some more hype for hopefully a new Capra

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 21:26 Quote
ChrisD27 wrote:

I read a review of the capra cf 29 not long after it was released, it said the bike was better as a 'trail bike' with the flip chip in the higher bb/steeper head angle position. Personally ended up going for the Jeffsy instead as it looked more suited to more of my riding but still copes with the odd uplift day/enduro race. If I rode more dh/uplifts than trail riding I'd have gone for the Capra, tyres will make a big difference on the road as well

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 18:06 Quote
Hey partners
Please anywhere could confirm the yt Capra cf pro race 2016 rear thru axle reference?
Thanks for your support.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009706
Mobile Version of Website