PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
OFFICIAL how-to loose weight thread
O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 17:24 Quote
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
go tubeless plus helium
drill out your bars
cut all the knobs off your tyres

sorry, but that's illogical. helium particles are smaller, and move at a much faster rate than air, which would cause the helium to seep out of the tubes very easily. Then, if there were to be a helium specific tire and tube combo, it would be much thicker, giving it more weight, in turn making the use of helium useless.
i'll let it go this time, but just make sure you think more about something before you post it online....2 cents Two-Face Geek lol Evil Eek Big Grin

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
nickf wrote:
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
go tubeless plus helium
drill out your bars

sorry, but that's illogical. helium particles are smaller, and move at a much faster rate than air, which would cause the helium to seep out of the tubes very easily. Then, if there were to be a helium specific tire and tube combo, it would be much thicker, giving it more weight, in turn making the use of helium useless.
i'll less it go this time, but just make sure you think more about something before you post it online....2 cents Two-Face Geek lol Evil Eek Big Grin

burn...

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 17:45 Quote
I know that, but seeing as it's a joke thread (well everyone thinks it is) I thought I'd just post it anyway, because no-one is going to take anything here seriously

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
nickf wrote:
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
go tubeless plus helium
drill out your bars

i'll less it go this time, but just make sure you think more about something before you post it online....2 cents Two-Face Geek lol Evil Eek Big Grin

burn...
pwned...

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
P2urban wrote:
remove your bottom bracket, fork, wheels, stem, headset, tires, chain, seat, seatpost, chainstay, etc.

LMAO

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 5:09 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
nickf wrote:
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
go tubeless plus helium
drill out your bars

burn...

helium in your tyres would make your bike 4 grams lighter (i know someone who calculated it)

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 5:13 Quote
with hot and then cold wouldn't the air get out quicker or something?...

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
i lost .5 lbs by getting my brake lever on the left side

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
skaplayer89 wrote:
I don´t think anyone got that one Andy-Cap. I´ll help them out. (handicap)
maybe no one noticed, but this is a joke and skaplayer pointed it out to all those who didnt noticed....

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 14:00 Quote
mich-pee wrote:

how does this help lose weight?

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 14:23 Quote
williampieroway wrote:
mich-pee wrote:

i don't see how that effects the weight by 226g !!

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
its obvious isnt it?

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
[Quote="sam111"]
williampieroway wrote:
mich-pee wrote:

i don't see how that effects the weight by 226g !![/Quot

I was confused at first, but then when the lever is on the left side there is less distance for the cable to go so then you can use less cable (and fluid if mountain bike)resulting in less weight

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 2:35 Quote
its easy to lose weight the key is fitness and training,its not about how much you eat. i eat all i want and just exercise and im ripped to bits

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
mich-pee wrote:
Omg I did that too, but for some reason i gained wait, so then I put on my front brake and saved about 1 lbs.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039450
Mobile Version of Website