Specialized rear shock options

PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized rear shock options
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 14:02 Quote
***Looking to UP GRADE my rear shock. What should I get??? (2019 Stumpjumper Expert 29er) (RockShox Deluxe RT3, Rx Trail Tune, rebound & 3-position compression adjust, 210x52.5mm is the original rear shock.

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 8:20 Quote
i currently have a 2011 specialized stumpjumper comp 29er frame size Large my weight is about 220.

my bike still have that fox triad shock but lock lever doesn't work.

how bad would it be to buy the bike yoke for this one and a 7.5x2 instead of the 190x45 that it recommend for this bike?
i have been trying to find the 190x45 but can't seem to find many options.

or what can any of you recommend for me?

Posted: Sep 25, 2019 at 22:34 Quote
looking for other options on my 2018 specialized enduro comp.
the crappy monarch plus keeps getting stuck at mid travel and im not dealing with morons at the bike shop.
they warrantied it and packed the damn can with grease!

suggestions? the 2018 has the v2 link. never buying a specialized again. this proprietary business is nonsense
a coil sounds like a good idea or a reliable fox

Posted: Sep 26, 2019 at 20:18 Quote
Thankfully specialized realized they dumb already. Both of the most recent enduro and stumpy have standard length shocks. As far as your lbs, if they actually "warrantied" it, then they didnt touch it. Warranties get sent to an authorized service center. The monarch is incredibly easy to service, and there shouldnt be any reason why your shock wouldnt perform as intended when following appropriate service intervals. Maybe you just need to find a new shop.

As far as your current bike, bikeyoke do make yokes you can attach a "normal" shock to. That could be an option.

Posted: Sep 27, 2019 at 12:18 Quote
I have a specialized mount DVO Topaz for sale.
DVO Topaz Air Shock: 216 x 57mm, Specialized Enduro.
PM me if interested.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 20:37 Quote
viciouscycleworx wrote:
NEW! CUSTOM FITTED FOX DHX2 FOR STUMPJUMPERS AND ENDUROS!
This is my favorite shock for my S-WORKS Enduro, I’ve had just about all of them. with my New fitment process you can bolt a Fox DHX2 into your Enduro or your stumpy. and yes, i know they don’t use the same shock… Prices are the same as Fox charges for a new DHX2 $595+$50 FSR fitment+Shipping to 84047

Stumpjumper—

Enduro—
would it be possible for me to ship you the Shock and you machine it to fit a 2015 enduro evo 650b

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 4:12 Quote
He is a scammer and has been banned from pinkbike for stealing from multiple members here... Please read back for additional details

Posted: Oct 29, 2019 at 6:10 Quote
singletrack29er wrote:
He is a scammer and has been banned from pinkbike for stealing from multiple members here... Please read back for additional details

With the DHX2's known harsh bottom out, its a bad combination for the stumpjumer or enduro.

something with hyrdrualic bottom out control, like an EXT, is a better choice.

or air.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009531
Mobile Version of Website