Team Rumours

PB Forum :: UCI DH World Cup
Team Rumours
Posted: Jul 27, 2016 at 12:46 Quote
Maybe you are right, many athletes that made it to the S team at their prime saw their progression somehow hampered, Vazquez in the 2000's, Hill later on, Bretjens while he was with them, Meirhaeghe... the curse of the S team?

deli-hustler wrote:
plplplplplplplplplplplp wrote:
TreyDownhill wrote:

Why not?

he would look sick on a custom demo design

Because Specialized are the biggest dicks in cycling.

Posted: Jul 27, 2016 at 14:51 Quote
GiantSpecializedEddie wrote:
https://dirtmountainbike.com/features/luca-shaw-set-replace-steve-peat-santa-cruz-syndicate.html

yep he's on his way

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 5:15 Quote
Sam Hill to devinci ??

O+
Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 5:23 Quote
plplplplplplplplplplplp wrote:
GiantSpecializedEddie wrote:
https://dirtmountainbike.com/features/luca-shaw-set-replace-steve-peat-santa-cruz-syndicate.html

yep he's on his way

saw it coming

Posted: Aug 6, 2016 at 16:35 Quote
Turboute wrote:
Sam Hill to devinci ??

What about ratboy

Posted: Aug 6, 2016 at 19:53 Quote
I had a dream once that I was out riding and ran into Gwin and Jill Kintner riding Turners.

So yeah, they're probably going to Turner

Posted: Aug 7, 2016 at 1:48 Quote
That's a pretty sound bit of reasoning, and is based on as much fact as the rest of the crap we spout in here!

Posted: Aug 18, 2016 at 12:25 Quote
http://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/The-Hub,2/2016-UCI-Downhill-World-Championship-Teams-and-Riders,9370#post_26953

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 6:15 Quote
As a massive hill fan I don't think I'd be alone in thinking something was missing while I watched worlds

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 6:25 Quote
Turboute wrote:
As a massive hill fan I don't think I'd be alone in thinking something was missing while I watched worlds

I agree, UCI should include Peat and Hill in the world cup start list. Appart from the fact that these absences are just part of a generational change.

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 6:32 Quote
Would it really make a difference? I can't remember the last time I saw Peat or Hill in the weekly WC runs as they never qualify that high in races.

Some dude saying on the Vital link that giving Hill a ride with the USA would guarantee them a gold with Aaron Gwinn - no, they've already got as good a chance of guaranteeing themselves a gold with Gwinn, with Hill they just also get themselves a chance of 38th place. He's past it, used to be awesome and now isn't, same as happened with Vouilloz, Palmer, Cedric etc.

Posted: Sep 11, 2016 at 8:59 Quote
Connor fearon is staying two years more on kona.

O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2016 at 17:56 Quote
Ratboy retiring from racing to reduce carbon footprint?!

Posted: Sep 18, 2016 at 1:52 Quote
Troy to Canyon
Blenki to gravity republic
Vergier & Shaw to syndicate

O+
Posted: Sep 19, 2016 at 21:23 Quote
So then are tou suggesting specialized ending the dh support? Or just a complete shake up?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013977
Mobile Version of Website