Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 16:21 Quote
He's got two inches on me, but we weigh about the same. He's also about as agile as the tin man.

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 17:03 Quote
Your guts bigger tho...

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 19:25 Quote
Yea I've not been doin too well this last three weeks about going to the gym or anything else besides work.

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 11:29 Quote
went to Whistler for the first time (at bike park) yesterday and what a place of pleasures! Its as they say on another level. The tech gnar was out of control and funn as f*ck, the jump flow lines were so well built even a non jumping fat man such as myownself could whip through them with relative ease. I got a bunch of footage I have to sift through... there is some good stuff but I will attempt stringing some together instead of loading up a bunch of stuff....I need to go back here immediately! There is stuff that at the beginning of the day I would have hit no problem but as the fatigue set in I was taking a knee on shit that required a good amount of strength to pull off...

Views: 196    Faves: 0    Comments: 14

Views: 111    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 12:34 Quote
Wow. Sooo nice. Was that your first time out on the Kona build?

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 12:35 Quote
here's spread'n some more PB&J

this is that slow mo rock from POV...

Views: 93    Faves: 1    Comments: 8

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 13:20 Quote
How long was it from the bham?

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 13:21 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
How long was it from the bham?

should be 2.5 hours but traffic and boarder dictate things... so 2.5-3... coming back was another story...

left at 3:30 and didn't get back home till close to 8

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 17:46 Quote
One of my favorite ways to torture myself. Epic build site on state park property right off the main fire road. I always stop here and daydream about a line. There's a nice natural drop off this ridge, step up right here, then fast flowy lines out of this half pipe.
Ridge 1
Jump goes here
Awesome ride today. Very few jumps, barely any tech, all vry fast and loose with natural flow.

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 18:16 Quote
just move a few sticks and let the wheels do the building tup no harm.... no foul.

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 20:20 Quote
Thats how I do it^

Posted: Jun 23, 2017 at 6:48 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
One of my favorite ways to torture myself. Epic build site on state park property right off the main fire road. I always stop here and daydream about a line. There's a nice natural drop off this ridge, step up right here, then fast flowy lines out of this half pipe.
Ridge 1
Jump goes here
Awesome ride today. Very few jumps, barely any tech, all vry fast and loose with natural flow.
That half pipe is an old skid road from when they logged it however long ago. I'm out there every weekend.

Posted: Jun 23, 2017 at 7:29 Quote
So was planning on taking today off for opening day at our local bike park, but sadly they aren't opening now until next weekend... Ugh. That line looks awesome sc... like Sterling says, clear branches (if needed) and let rubber meet new dirt. what happens in the woods, stays in the woods.

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034291
Mobile Version of Website