Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Sep 10, 2017 at 8:28 Quote
I went on a proper shred about a week ago. I met two riders at the bike park, and holy shit they can rip.
Corners were destroyed.
Roost was plentiful.
Airtime was long.
The best time, however, is that after a quick stop, one of the guys asked me, "Ready to shreddy?" lol
Here are all the shenanigans for anyone that's interested!

Posted: Sep 10, 2017 at 14:17 Quote
SG-Mtn wrote:
bikeordie2772 wrote:
Had a race today. Not happy about my results. So their was 100 ppl in the race and ideas about 30 from the front. I slayed the mass start. I passed so many ppl. Well then I get about a 1/4 of the way through the race and their is 8 ppl in front of me. Well some guy tried to past me on the left and didnt care to say "on your left" or something like that so he cliped my bars and I went flying into a nice and soft boulder field. I had to replace my derailure hanger then crank as fast as I could. Came out with a 34. If I didn't crash I think I would have been 10 and under
That sucks so much...
Yeah, mechanical failure sucks when you put time and money into racing, especially when you are kicking ass before it happens.

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 10:35 Quote
Went to the hospital and got some new x-rays and a check up from the orthopedic dudes and dudettes, can finally start putting some weight on the bad foot.
Got a decent ride in today, about 30 km of mostly singletrack, and some pavement, I can even stand on the pedals for a few seconds now, which is a huge improvement over the last couple of weeks.
Unfortunately no pictures, was too busy riding lol

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 15:14 Quote
Saturday: Sun Peaks Bike Park! Got a bit of rain so the trails were in great shape! I think most of their blue runs only have blue signs because they didn't want the whole mountain to be black runs! Eek Fun though!

Sunday: First ever mountain bike race! Did the TCG enduro at Pineview in Kamloops, which was a very fun new racer oriented event. The trails were a blast and it was a great intro to racing! Came in 8th out of 14 in my category, which I'll definitely take for my first race and on trails I've never ridden before!

Beginner Enduro Race on September 10 2017 as part of the Tournament Capital Games. Photography by Sam Egan see more at cedarlinecreative.com.

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 19:04 Quote
Ha! Yup sun peaks is legit! Rad on you for the raceface Wink

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 19:17 Quote
SG-Mtn wrote:
I went on a proper shred about a week ago. I met two riders at the bike park, and holy shit they can rip.
Corners were destroyed.
Roost was plentiful.
Airtime was long.
The best time, however, is that after a quick stop, one of the guys asked me, "Ready to shreddy?" lol
Here are all the shenanigans for anyone that's interested!

f*cking rad, looks like a rippin' good time

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 19:37 Quote

Rode Lord of the Squirrels in Whistler today. There's been so much hype around this trail but it didn't seem to live up to it. Pretty fun though. 1400 meters of climbing on the sum' bitch!

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 20:18 Quote
Nice views though^

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 20:20 Quote
I had a freaking rad day. We got shorted material at work so I ran away as fast as I could, and drove up to the Steve Smith Memorial bike park.
It was amazing. Everyone that had a hand in this should be proud.
Bonus points if you know who this is riding my bike here.

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 20:41 Quote
skid wrote:
I had a freaking rad day. We got shorted material at work so I ran away as fast as I could, and drove up to the Steve Smith Memorial bike park.
It was amazing. Everyone that had a hand in this should be proud.
Bonus points if you know who this is riding my bike here.

Small, feminine... must be Heel.

Now I want to know who it is. Looking on the phone does help solve the mystery...

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 20:53 Quote
You know I'm about done with bikes. Crashed got 8 stiches then after being back from getting my leg fixed I drove into the f*cking garage and broke my new x fusion

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 20:57 Quote
+ 1 for Heel

Cant quit... Name is bikeordie....

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 21:17 Quote
Its Dylan Tremblay from the DropIn tv serise! I was pretty stoaked. Watched the show a ton and tried to copy the trails and stuff, back in the day. He was super nice. I was pumped he did a few laps on my bike.

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 9:15 Quote
What a dream of a pump track!

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.050162
Mobile Version of Website