Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 10:50 Quote
esteban36 wrote:
Damn Slaker, that looks and sounds like an awesome ride! Maybe one day I’ll drag Stu out your way.

Yee. Won’t take much dragging, but finding the right time is gonna be tough. Start school back up in a couple weeks, and need to have my kidney removed, hopefully that will be in February. Will be laid up for a bit, three to six weeks recovery.

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 11:05 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
esteban36 wrote:
Damn Slaker, that looks and sounds like an awesome ride! Maybe one day I’ll drag Stu out your way.

Yee. Won’t take much dragging, but finding the right time is gonna be tough. Start school back up in a couple weeks, and need to have my kidney removed, hopefully that will be in February. Will be laid up for a bit, three to six weeks recovery.

I hope you got top dollar for your kidney. New bikes at expensive!

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 11:37 Quote
Mystical tree in the fog this morn

China camp this morning

post ride bike admiration

good dirt today

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
esteban36 wrote:

I hope you got top dollar for your kidney. New bikes at expensive!

Lol it’s atrophied and roughly 3cm too small functioning at about 16%, not getting any money for it.

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 11:58 Quote
Nah, it's all how you market it.

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 15:15 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
esteban36 wrote:

Dude. I can remove your kidney. Cheap.

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 15:17 Quote
Logged 20 more miles today totaling about 80 for the long weekend. Felt surprisingly good, but as I sit here, my legs feel a little rubbbery.

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 16:08 Quote
Damn man, that’s a ton of mileage! I am jealous!

No riding again, but got a nice hike with the family on Saturday and a long fun day snowshoeing with my wife’s cousin from Texas (never seen more than 2in of wet snow) and a bunch of family up in the mountains. Tons of snow and unseasonably warm which made for some dense, wet, fun times in the snow. Going up again Saturday with my kiddos...

Stu, that’s lame about the old kidney... hope it all goes well. Keep us posted.

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 18:27 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
esteban36 wrote:

Well you guys rattle my cage if you are out this way and we will ride, and I hope all goes well with your kidney operation Stew.

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 18:53 Quote
Thanks, guys. I'll be keeping y'all updated.

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 21:58 Quote
heal on Stu!!

Kind of worried hahah been out of the bike and in a couple of weeks will be riding the steepest trails here, will bring pics...

actually will be the same area than that trans CR race

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 22:26 Quote
[Quote="sterlingmagnum"]yew! jumpinz! had a good ride with some Seattle boys up North on a little gem of a track. A Squatch of a climb but worth it

photo

amazing looking place

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 21:00 Quote
Ok! Who’s riding this weekend? Got more rain here this week, will be sunny this weekend, should be hero dirt/loam. Again. Been pushing the limits on gap jumps lately, going bigger every weekend. I’ve been having a blast.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 21:02 Quote
I’ll be out in the dirt tomorrow for sure, but it looks like heavy rain and winds are rolling in later in the day... my goal was Saturday and Sunday. We shall see

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019814
Mobile Version of Website