Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 14:13 Quote
But I like summer here. I come stay at your house for about 4 months of the year? I can cook? I can clean? I wipe my own ass? Oh oh, I can be your personal bike mechanic!

O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 14:34 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
But I like summer here.

Sucks for you i guess.

O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 14:37 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
But I like summer here. I come stay at your house for about 4 months of the year? I can cook? I can clean? I wipe my own ass? Oh oh, I can be your personal bike mechanic!
Ok! You come out here! Just don’t work on my bike.

Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 14:59 Quote
You can work on my bike, rear brake needs to be bled.

Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 20:44 Quote
Stu knows. Estabon not so much.

Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 20:50 Quote
I’m just glad to hear your balls finally sprouted

Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 21:22 Quote
Pretty excited actually, new Roughcut damper for my fork will be in on Tuesday, buddy at the shop got me a decent deal on it. Get that installed and get my brake bled and I'll sittin pretty.

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 15:58 Quote
This spring has not gone according to plan... after I very long winter I managed to make my time off the bike even longer. :/

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 16:36 Quote
Bummer man. Speedy recovery SG... it always seems to be the strangest of things that finally catches us guardFrown

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 18:24 Quote
I’m in a rut... literally haven’t ridden my bike in what seems like over a month for many reasons and I can’t figure out how to get moving! In the past month, wife traveled, I got the flu, had a huge corporate conference, flew to Vegas, celebrated other people’s burthdays, holiday weekend, and crappy weather all have contributed to no riding. Physically, I want to go, mentally I can’t get motivated... it sucks becuase my bike is primed and ready, and I have all I could have for when it comes to preparations, but can’t get over the hump. Maybe it’s the solo rides that get monatinous, or lack of time to explore, I just haven’t been able to move. Hopefully in two weeks when I get back from a vacation, I’ll get back on track. Start swimming and biking again is needed!

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 18:38 Quote
I do most of my riding alone and i find that if i take different routes/go "exploring", it motivates me to go and get out on rides. Doing the same thing over and over gets boring and i start to not look forward to it.

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 18:39 Quote
You been riding around town with the girls and dropping curbs? That's always a hoot for me.

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 19:16 Quote
Been there chef... had to put in a lot of solo mega early morning / late summer light exploration fiascos in order to maximize the short windows....

Do that in the summer with long days so you have a few more options in the winter. Mix in some Lord hill, Tokul and Cherry Valley oh and that other one in carnation... all close enough once you get a few hot lap options figured out.

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 19:37 Quote
Just got to get out! Life is kicking my butt!!! And yes, exploration is key!

Heelie, there are no curbs around here. Probably build a fun jump for the kiddos, but selfishly use it too!

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 20:12 Quote
For me school has been taking up my time, and I get out on my local trails as much as I can, but weather has been a factor for me and I don’t ride locally on the weekends because of foot traffic and possibility of law enforcement. A lack of confidence due to poor fitness and low energy due to medication and busy schedule makes it difficult for me to get out early in the morning or late at night or travel to other spots such as Oakland or Santa Cruz. Getting a little better though. Just always feels like 2 steps forward 1 step back.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012325
Mobile Version of Website