StUone7 wrote:
Just wanna ride the pink surge Wink

FYP

lol

wait but it's the same

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 16:55 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Did you forget to actually make the fix??
I was trying to figure that one out too.

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 20:28 Quote
homie needs to put a little less herb in his soup

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 21:35 Quote
sosburn wrote:
homie needs to put a little less herb in his soup
Hahaaha! f*ckin A right!

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 21:40 Quote
Yea come on we need some Soupherb Topsedit.

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 21:49 Quote
I think he was making fun of you making fun of youself zzzzzinger. Soups on!

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 11:02 Quote
Late to the party!!

Yeah I fcuked up lol

Need to get out & ride, been two days .. & the jar is empty

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 20:33 Quote
Work has slowed up for a bit so I have been able to ride just about every day for a while, It has been getting plenty hot here on the front range so today after a short work day drove 15 minutes up the pass where there are a handful or more options to trail ride, Today did some laps at Lovell Gulch in woodland park, was nice and cool like 70 degrees, Will probably do a long pasta ride in same area tomorrow combining Lovell Gulch with Rampart reservoir, and do some exploring while I at it, Its so nice to be able to escape 90 ish temps with a 15 minute drive.

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 21:30 Quote
Above the treeline for an evening ride today, also did pikes yesterday, and managed to find the missing bolt/springwasher/cap holding my pedal onto the spindle a bit up the trail and reassemble it. They should come stock with red locktite on the threads, have had them fall apart four different times on different pedals to the point where I dont ride without spares. Should probably just red locktite them all.

photo
photo
Oops

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 21:33 Quote
man rad-o looks sick.

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 22:09 Quote
That looks like a nice place to be got to get up to Summit County this summer,

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 22:15 Quote
slaker wrote:
That looks like a nice place to begot to get up to Summit County this summer,

Copper searle pass CT, add it to the list.

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 22:32 Quote
Yeah man, checked it out, start just past the American Flyer lift, out and back, that sounds straight forward.

Posted: Jun 22, 2018 at 0:13 Quote
Such wonderful riding

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 22:45 Quote
Here’s my latest version of an under $30 chest mounted pov camera. (Not including my $700 i phone 7) i hooked up this phone case with fish eye and wide angle lenses for $16 and used a 2 part epoxy for bonding plastics to build this custom mount $8. Pretty happy with it but may try the wide angle lens i stead of this fisheye this week. This is the 500 acre woodward park in Fresno where I get all of my in between rides riding done. My 51/2 yo son does a 6.5 mile loop with 500 ft of elevation gain so that’s like blowing my mind. I’m definitely day dreaming of riding road trips through Oregon and Washington in our future. Kids got no fear and keeps trying new steep drop in lines.
Chest mount
Homemade
Views: 14    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
Views: 14    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
Views: 15    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018087
Mobile Version of Website