Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 8:02 Quote
I’ll look into it more for sure. Seems like an incredible place to live. Right now Chico has the best environmental science program from what I can tell, so it and OSU are my top choices, and then Humboldt, and Oregon Tech were kinda backups. The good part about Western is it’s part of Western Undergrad Exchange and I could pay lots less for non-resident fees.

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 8:20 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
When are we getting together for a ride again Feathers? I need to head up north just to head up north and ride chuckanut or galbraith again, it has been way to long. Love to catch up and share a cold one again... beer and trail ride.

I'm down to ride, and enjoy beers, pretty much any weekend. Let me know what works and I'm there. Don't tell Sterling though.

Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 8:42 Quote
Chef nailed it...

You two suckers go ride Galbraith then and I’ll get lost in the deep dank goodness that is the unspoken abyss :razz:

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 8:48 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
When are we getting together for a ride again Feathers? I need to head up north just to head up north and ride chuckanut or galbraith again, it has been way to long. Love to catch up and share a cold one again... beer and trail ride.

I'm down to ride, and enjoy beers, pretty much any weekend. Let me know what works and I'm there. Don't tell Stirling though.

He knows the secrets. Maybe we should invite him... amazingly he had never let me down when it comes to showing me the goods, trails that is.

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 8:52 Quote
He's in! Seriously though, any weekend I'm down.

Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 20:02 Quote
forget it stinkers you blew it! …

But seriously this sat is looking pretty darn nice. supposed to be nice tomorrow, it didn't rain today and sat is full sun forecast. I actually have most of the day free too if anyone is feeling froggy. got a couple long climb super bangers on the list if the planets align....

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 20:04 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

But seriously this sat is looking pretty darn nice. supposed to be nice tomorrow, it didn't rain today and sat is full sun forecast. I actually have most of the day free too if anyone is feeling froggy. got a couple long climb super bangers on the list if the planets align....

Im headed out for a sneaky mid day ride tomorrow afternoon. I’d have to put in for approval for Saturday.. let me check with the boss lady.

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 20:16 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Im headed out for a sneaky mid day ride tomorrow afternoon. I’d have to put in for approval for Saturday.. let me check with the boss lady.

I may be down for Saturday.

Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 20:42 Quote
nice! All I know is I have to meet my folks in laws to drop the kids in Arlington at some point.... mid morning is my guess…. though must confirm with the powers that be.

Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 20:48 Quote
tomorrow going to the adventure park (local Trail center), later tomorrow leaving towards Providencia (place where trans CR is done) for a weekend of riding

Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 20:54 Quote
its-chris wrote:
tomorrow going to the adventure park (local Trail center), later tomorrow leaving towards Providencia (place where trans CR is done) for a weekend of riding
awesome. glad to hear your getting after a special one man!

Posted: Nov 30, 2018 at 9:42 Quote
I'll share here too... went out for a rip last week and got a giant glob of dirt in my eye.... blinked it out (or so I thought) on the way down.... then about 4-5 hours later in the car I was having this massive irritation in my eye so we stopped and I looked in my lower lid to be greeted by this dead baby slug that had been secreting goo's in my eye... eeeew.

Baby slug in the eye

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2018 at 10:06 Quote
putting baby slugs in your eye is so metal. _\m/

Posted: Nov 30, 2018 at 10:22 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
putting baby slugs in your eye is so metal. _\m/

specially killing them in there!!! lol

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2018 at 11:40 Quote
Lmao. had that happen with a piece of glass once, couldnt get it out for like 2 weeks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013894
Mobile Version of Website