Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 21:18 Quote
went to a new zone today up in the big hills... dug some rode a Little...

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 22:43 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
went to a new zone today up in the big hills... dug some rode a Little...

photo

photo
This still in Bellingham?Dug as in build trail?

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 22:46 Quote
yeah Washington but not Bellingham though..steep zone.... I'll try to load up yet another crappy angled mess in a while.... thought I had it dialed but the damn thing got adjusted back to lame in my pack sometime out there today. lol also tried to get some Leo Dog rippage...but ran him over... dumbass... he's fine....

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 23:55 Quote
here you go slaker.... only reason I actually put it up is so you can get an idea of the zone... its freshy soft and steep...

Views: 41    Faves: 0    Comments: 1

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 23:59 Quote
Cool vid Sterling. Some pretty gnarly parts there, even caught a glimpse of the pup. Big Grin

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 0:03 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
Cool vid Sterling. Some pretty gnarly parts there, even caught a glimpse of the pup. Big Grin

yeah some sneaky stuff that just popped out of nowhere... Only had time for one run so looking forward to getting back on that trail. its an easy one to remember so should start having a blast next time. the best part didn't get recorded as my camera slammed the stem on this big ol rock move and it just lost that whole leg which was probably the funnest one lol

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 8:24 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
here you go slaker.... only reason I actually put it up is so you can get an idea of the zone... its freshy soft and steep...

Views: 41    Faves: 0    Comments: 1
Shit,that looks really good !

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
yeah Washington but not Bellingham though..steep zone.... I'll try to load up yet another crappy angled mess in a while.... thought I had it dialed but the damn thing got adjusted back to lame in my pack sometime out there today. lol also tried to get some Leo Dog rippage...but ran him over... dumbass... he's fine....

Can you dig anywhere in Washington, or Bellingham area? I have a buddy who just moved out there last summer and seems like he is always digging in logging areas.

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 9:05 Quote
jkelm wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Can you dig anywhere in Washington, or Bellingham area? I have a buddy who just moved out there last summer and seems like he is always digging in logging areas.

not really....there are zones and hooking up with the local associations is the best thing to do....

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 9:18 Quote
Just like here you can dig as long as know one sees you or knows about it it won't bother them.The explosion of trail use in this area has forced me to find my own spots.I have one scoped out that will take minimal work, just a bit of clearing fallen trees and some pruning, will be an extreme hike a bike and awesome descent,I usually like to leave the natural texture of the ground if possible and ware narrow lone in with use instead of scraping it down to the scree.

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 9:33 Quote
slaker wrote:
Just like here you can dig as long as know one sees you or knows about it it won't bother them.The explosion of trail use in this area has forced me to find my own spots.I have one scoped out that will take minimal work, just a bit of clearing fallen trees and some pruning, will be an extreme hike a bike and awesome descent,I usually like to leave the natural texture of the ground if possible and ware narrow lone in with use instead of scraping it down to the scree.

this is my philosophy as well...lots of small pockets of folks have their zones, they are remote and very few know about them....

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 22:04 Quote
Got to check out the Salem, OR area today and yesterday. Blackrock was on my list and did not disappoint. Stumbled upon another zone to check out today that was raw and steep! A fun solo adventure- you’re definitely put here when you’re up in those hills

photo

photo

To the top

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
Nice!

I have to get down to ride some Oregon goods soon....

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
photo
photo
photo

Got in the second ride today on the new frame. Still sorting out a few things but the bike as a whole is rad. Better than expected. Once all the stuff is finished up I’ll be taking it out for some more challenging runs to see what it can really do! Glad I was able to make someone happy with my 111 and stoked to be riding this thing!

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2019 at 20:49 Quote
that build is f*cking sick chef

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036400
Mobile Version of Website