Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Apr 7, 2019 at 20:49 Quote
that build is f*cking sick chef

Posted: Apr 8, 2019 at 5:18 Quote
Thank you gents!

To make it more interesting I have a X2 rear shock on the way.... should be here this morning! This is the final move to making it the only bike I will need for a while...

Posted: Apr 8, 2019 at 20:06 Quote
Looks like a fun bike, everyones getting new bikes this time of year.

Posted: Apr 19, 2019 at 23:43 Quote
got to ride a trail down south at a zone called Raging RIver...Rode it once a couple years ago when it first opened up. its just fun... cant wait to bring the hard tail down there... its pergfect for them.

Views: 137    Faves: 2    Comments: 13

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 11:10 Quote
First ride of 2019. I waited until ski season was completely done before airing up the tires.

Eagle Mountain, UT
First ride of 2019 on my trusty teal and pink steed.

Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 18:01 Quote
Super killer day out there.... Did a poker run at the Pilchuck Tract today. I got to design the shirts for participants and then we got after a bunch of sketchy rock rolls... so much fun with a great group of riders. Here's a few I stopped to snap along the way...

Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 18:43 Quote
Rad! Those rock rolls look the business... one of these days I need to ride up there. Hope the trail maps are made public at some point!

Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 19:05 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Rad! Those rock rolls look the business... one of these days I need to ride up there. Hope the trail maps are made public at some point!

Its no joke in there... 13 flavours has 13 separate and significant rock features... and another one called smackdown has a handful of doozies as well... only my second time there and I would get completely lost... its a labyrinth

Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 19:38 Quote
That looks amazing. Very jelous.

Posted: Apr 28, 2019 at 15:39 Quote
No trail maps of pilchuck. You gotta go there with someone who knows.

Posted: Apr 28, 2019 at 15:41 Quote
I know, cannot wait to give them a go though. Everyone who rides it says it is an amazing spot to play. For the time being, i am going to be lurking around Tokul...

Posted: Apr 28, 2019 at 15:43 Quote
sosburn wrote:
that build is f*cking sick chef

It just got better with the Fox X2, Sensus Meaty Paws Grips (so fat!!!) and to top it all off a BLC Wizard of the Woods Fender... I'll post pics again later one.

Posted: Apr 28, 2019 at 18:16 Quote
Awesome looking place,killer shot with the mossy trees and rock roll.

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 8:42 Quote
couple fun shots from one of the guys Thadd Zehnder who braved the elements to document the ride for everyone out there on Sat. Fun times being goofy and pinning it.

Being a goof at the poker run
Towards the end its hard to keep hanging on

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020075
Mobile Version of Website