Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 20:36 Quote
I hope you like that stuff my man!

So there were a couple of killer photographers out this weekend and they made everyone look good! Here's a couple of my fatt ass getting after it. (as best I can) Brandon Ross Photography.

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 21:36 Quote
Dope photos Sterling! You look like you can actually ride a bike!

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 21:48 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Dope photos Sterling! You look like you can actually ride a bike!

Many filters lol

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 23:46 Quote
Ahh, come on sterling, stop being so modest..Good stuff on your part out there..tup

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 23:53 Quote
I like the one of you coming out of compression after that drop. Also, nice socks.

Posted: Apr 30, 2019 at 7:05 Quote
From this weekend atop Left-hand OHV trails in Boulder, CO. These are some old OHV trails (now closed to OHV) but the name stuck and it's awesome for bikes! Certainly some of the rowdiest terrain around with an abundance of pirate/unofficial trails (but you gotta explore to find the goods).

Posted: Apr 30, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I hope you like that stuff my man!

So there were a couple of killer photographers out this weekend and they made everyone look good! Here's a couple of my fatt ass getting after it. (as best I can) Brandon Ross Photography.

Who's the tool shed riding without a visor? This their first day??

Posted: Apr 30, 2019 at 16:14 Quote
jkelm wrote:
From this weekend atop Left-hand OHV trails in Boulder, CO. These are some old OHV trails (now closed to OHV) but the name stuck and it's awesome for bikes! Certainly some of the rowdiest terrain around with an abundance of pirate/unofficial trails (but you gotta explore to find the goods).
Cool ! I hope to be able to check that area out sometime.Im surprised that such a fun mountain biking related thing is allowed to exist in the Boulder area.

Posted: May 1, 2019 at 7:01 Quote
slaker wrote:
jkelm wrote:
Cool ! I hope to be able to check that area out sometime.Im surprised that such a fun mountain biking related thing is allowed to exist in the Boulder area.
Haha right? Boulder (& Boulder county) have a stick shoved so far up their you know what. LHOHV is a gem in that area, unpatrolled by park rangers and basically no parking lot so it doesn't attract a lot of attention. Good things are happening though, the prior White Ranch (in Golden) Park Ranger, who is also an avid MTBer and advocate, is now in charge of all of City of Boulder trails so fingers crossed good things to come.

Posted: May 1, 2019 at 19:42 Quote
Rode flowy singletrack (and some fire roads) whole morning yesterday. Loved it.

Training for a 65km endurance race (my first) in 3 months. Any tips?

Posted: May 1, 2019 at 21:26 Quote
jblaski wrote:
First ride of 2019. I waited until ski season was completely done before airing up the tires.

Eagle Mountain, UT
First ride of 2019 on my trusty teal and pink steed.

I'm doing the same, several powder days this week, might not start biking till late June or July lol.

Posted: May 12, 2019 at 17:38 Quote
Spent 9 days camping, taking photos, and riding bikes in Moab. While down there, I made a quick one night trip over to Fruita to get some riding in with some friends. This pic is from the Kokopelli trails just outside of Fruita. My coworker's son spotted this drop on the way up. On our way out he wanted to get a shot, and took only a couple attempts for him to nail the drop and me get the picture.
Max spotted this drop on the way up to Horsetheif Bench. On the way down it took only a couple attempts to nail this shot.

Posted: May 12, 2019 at 17:47 Quote
Awesome shot... love the perspective

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042509
Mobile Version of Website