Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: May 12, 2019 at 21:05 Quote
Absolutely! Great shot and very envious of your trip.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 8:29 Quote

This place is great! Took a day off to get some good riding in.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 9:05 Quote
Looks fantastic, I have to put it only list... can it be ridden as a loop????

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 21:58 Quote
This is a short clip of this mornings ride, I have been rebuilding this trail for the last month,I would have to say this is my favorite type of terrain,I may post the full ride tomorrow if I get time to edit it.....If you know this area please don't call it out.It will eventually gain popularity over time, for now we are trying to enjoy it as much as possible because it is so fun they will probably want to outlaw it
Views: 215    Faves: 2    Comments: 2

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 22:32 Quote
Sawheat....

Im without an operating cycle at the moment, so I went out to scout a zone Ive been wanting to for a couple years. Steep and vast... took the dog out, probably an hour into our climb i started noticing coyote noises in the distance. Before I knew it the damn things were right on us, just off road in the bush... couldn’t see them but they were going nuts. Erie as f*ck. Leased up the dog, picked up a baseball sized rock, unclipped the SOG and headed back towards them so we could get back to the truck.... they were probably just telling us to f*ck off but you never know. Freaky f*ckers lol

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 7:06 Quote
slaker wrote:
This is a short clip of this mornings ride, I have been rebuilding this trail for the last month,I would have to say this is my favorite type of terrain,I may post the full ride tomorrow if I get time to edit it.....If you know this area please don't call it out.It will eventually gain popularity over time, for now we are trying to enjoy it as much as possible because it is so fun they will probably want to outlaw it
Views: 215    Faves: 2    Comments: 2
\

Slaker that looks awesome!

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 7:41 Quote
slaker wrote:
Looks fantastic, I have to put it only list... can it be ridden as a loop????

It can totally be done as a loop. There are 10+ miles of trails that branch off this trail system.

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
Since yesterday was a holiday today marks the first day of summer for me. Semester ended and I graduated last Friday and am damn happy to be over with it. Trying not to lose my gearing but switching lanes, instead of school work I'll be getting back on the bike and in the gym and such. Got my second ride of the year in today after work and it went pretty well, better than the first at least. Gettin ready to be up in Oregon come August!

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 22:21 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Since yesterday was a holiday today marks the first day of summer for me. Semester ended and I graduated last Friday and am damn happy to be over with it. Trying not to lose my gearing but switching lanes, instead of school work I'll be getting back on the bike and in the gym and such. Got my second ride of the year in today after work and it went pretty well, better than the first at least. Gettin ready to be up in Oregon come August!

congratulations Stu! That's a big accomplishment and it deserves much riding!!!!

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 8:39 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

congratulations Stu! That's a big accomplishment and it deserves much riding!!!!

Thanks man! Pretty damn happy about it. Been bumming so hard from not riding.

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 15:58 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Congratulations and welcome back. Now time to practice your next mantra like the rest of us. Work less ride more!!

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 16:52 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Congratulations and welcome back. Now time to practice your next mantra like the rest of us. Work less ride more!!

Thanks dude. That's the hope! Gotta stack some money up before I move away though, so more like just "Ride More!" lol

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 15:04 Quote
Managed to squeeze a ride in between rain storms and before my fiance headed back to school.

Eagle Mountain, UT
Eagle Mountain trails with Mt. Timpanogos and Utah Lake in the background.

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 at 7:31 Quote
First ride on the Chromagnum! what a beast of a Hard Tail...

Finally got someone to smile for the camera

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024301
Mobile Version of Website