Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 18:59 Quote
Small slide path.

Its starting to melt! Will be interesting to check out the areas with bigger slides once they open up.

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 19:10 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
Small slide path.

Its starting to melt! Will be interesting to check out the areas with bigger slides once they open up.
Ha ha, Have been shut down on some epic attempts this season with deep snow, trails just disappear.I think there is going to be some huge snowbanks this year to deal with on annual 4th of July "Don Ride" this year on the Crest section......

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 19:18 Quote
[PI
]..........Vitamin B ,Buena Vista Colorado ...Awesome trail that never stops giving.....

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 22:48 Quote
slaker wrote:
Kitejumping wrote:
Small slide path.

Ha ha, Have been shut down on some epic attempts this season with deep snow, trails just disappear.I think there is going to be some huge snowbanks this year to deal with on annual 4th of July "Don Ride" this year on the Crest section......
This is our highest elevation riding zone in the sierra national forest. Some really fun trails in this zone. This photo was taken on June 1st. Looks like hero dirt in late July. Lol
June 1st

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 4:02 Quote
Yeah, epic snow year, anything above about 1,000ft higher than where I live is still buried lol.

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 23:06 Quote
quick little edit after the kids went to bed to give Mr. Leo a little screen time. This is pretty much our jam.... solo man dog rides.

Views: 157    Faves: 2    Comments: 8

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 23:21 Quote
Nice one sterling..Good to see your pup fertilizing the greenery.. lol

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 23:28 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
Nice one sterling..Good to see your pup fertilizing the greenery.. lol

I thought he would give me one of his charming smiles he’d been giving out all evening.. but nope... probably because he had just got done licking some other dogs weener... no kisses for Leo tonight.

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 23:33 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
quick little edit after the kids went to bed to give Mr. Leo a little screen time. This is pretty much our jam.... solo man dog rides.

Views: 157    Faves: 2    Comments: 8
Good stuff !

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 23:43 Quote
Thanks Slaker... finally figured out how to trim the edit tabs lol only took me 3 years... might take the little stinker out in the morning for some more practice

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 6:09 Quote
Well, it's not me, but my neighbor went to scope out a mountain we've been eyeing for some time now.
Too much snow there for now, but later in the summer, this should be awesome, exposure is a bit sketchy some places, but that just adds to it.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 6:16 Quote
I tell you what.... Norway to me just looks about as dynamic a landscape I can fathom. From what I have seen of the riding terrain there, it looks like you’re going to have a blast. Mega views.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
Yeah it looks absolutely amazing, he's been talking about that spot for the last 2 years, and now seeing it, I have to go there.
Will probably make it a small roadtrip, and go to the neighboring island too.

Just have to get my full susser up and running again, had to sell the crank to another riding buddy after his pedal pretty much just fell off.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 6:28 Quote
Losvar wrote:
Yeah it looks absolutely amazing, he's been talking about that spot for the last 2 years, and now seeing it, I have to go there.
Will probably make it a small roadtrip, and go to the neighboring island too.

Well I for one cant wait to live vicariously through your tripSmile

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.024443
Mobile Version of Website