Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 8:11 Quote
Awe... thanks. I'm going to try some stuff to make better too Salute

realized I didn't stick this one here yet.... but most of you have likely seen in the other HT threads.... for good measure.... same trail different views of last short one.

Views: 324    Faves: 3    Comments: 17

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
Pretty jealous of all the sculpted trails you have over there, here we only have a few XC trails that are bike specific, everything else is pretty much super tech, rooty, rocky and heavily eroded old hiking trails.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
Losvar wrote:
Pretty jealous of all the sculpted trails you have over there, here we only have a few XC trails that are bike specific, everything else is pretty much super tech, rooty, rocky and heavily eroded old hiking trails.

well this place is quite amazing in that regard. There is no shortage of rad stuff and stuff I cant even touch as far as gnar factor. Its a great zone./

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 15:42 Quote
Losvar wrote:
Sounds rad though !

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 18:41 Quote
Had a big riding weekend, started the epic season with a 6000 ft. vert all day ride with a 3 1/2 hour climb followed by a full hour and a half of descending natural single track on Saturday , Then took some friends on a tour of a trail I have been rebuilding for the last few months, then today went and did it enduro style after work.... here is a clip from today, a couple techy sections..... I will have an almost complete 20 some minute vid of the full trail later.
Views: 79    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 19:52 Quote
slaker wrote:
Had a big riding weekend, started the epic season with a 6000 ft. vert all day ride with a 3 1/2 hour climb followed by a full hour and a half of descending natural single track on Saturday , Then took some friends on a tour of a trail I have been rebuilding for the last few months, then today went and did it enduro style after work.... here is a clip from today, a couple techy sections..... I will have an almost complete 20 some minute vid of the full trail later.

thats f*ckin gnar

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 20:33 Quote
It pretty much is.....Wish I had a drone for this section, where clip starts we are skirting the top of a waterfall which you cant see.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 23:44 Quote
got a nice shot of those jump lines tonight. the lighting and flowers were really something else. birds were chirping hard. it was pretty awesome. much needed mind clearing.

Much needed jump line therapy this evening

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 2:09 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Awe... thanks. I'm going to try some stuff to make better too Salute

realized I didn't stick this one here yet.... but most of you have likely seen in the other HT threads.... for good measure.... same trail different views of last short one.

Views: 324    Faves: 3    Comments: 17

It's the sound of nature that really gets my vote

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 2:27 Quote
sosburn wrote:
slaker wrote:

thats f*ckin gnar

Nice trail man

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:37 Quote
This is a full edit of the trail.......so stoked we have it 99.9%ridable after a few months of work, It was deemed to be never ridable again after the fire and floods of 2012, So far we have the trail all to our selves besides a few hikers here and there, I really hope no strava bitches find it.Its is an hour climb from my house to be able to access all this goodness.The trail works you and shakes you from top to bottom, Really fun to ride it enduro style, full body and cardio workout.
Views: 94    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
slaker wrote:
This is a full edit of the trail.......so stoked we have it 99.9%ridable after a few months of work, It was deemed to be never ridable again after the fire and floods of 2012, So far we have the trail all to our selves besides a few hikers here and there, I really hope no strava bitches find it.Its is an hour climb from my house to be able to access all this goodness.The trail works you and shakes you from top to bottom, Really fun to ride it enduro style, full body and cardio workout.
Views: 94    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Missed the story til now .. well hell, that's cool.af bro tup

Something from nothing & more! Ride & bake deeeelight !!!!

Hoping she stays under the radar man

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 10:04 Quote
Yesterday’s ride, Its nice to have enough day after work now that summer is here!

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

Missed the story til now .. well hell, that's cool.af bro tup

Something from nothing & more! Ride & bake deeeelight !!!!

Hoping she stays under the radar man
Thanks bro ! Im loving it, very special place !

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022029
Mobile Version of Website