Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Author Message
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

Missed the story til now .. well hell, that's cool.af bro tup

Something from nothing & more! Ride & bake deeeelight !!!!

Hoping she stays under the radar man
Thanks bro ! Im loving it, very special place !

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 11:28 Quote
Just got the new GoPro, seems like PB doesn't like me uploading it raw.
Testing GoPro on my local XC-ish loop.
Views: 40    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 14:06 Quote
So fun! Did you get the black series? That imagine stabilization feature is killer...

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 15:28 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
So fun! Did you get the black series? That imagine stabilization feature is killer...

Yeah, it's the black, the image stabilization is really the only reason I went for the upgrade over 4 black.
It was such a hassle with the gimbal, so I ended up not really filming anything, now I just have to learn how 2 edit and best render settings for uploading.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 19:22 Quote
Losvar wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
So fun! Did you get the black series? That imagine stabilization feature is killer...

Yeah, it's the black, the image stabilization is really the only reason I went for the upgrade over 4 black.
It was such a hassle with the gimbal, so I ended up not really filming anything, now I just have to learn how 2 edit and best render settings for uploading.
Looks like some awesome riding !..... That Gopro black looks really good, impressive for not having a gimbal.I am considering buying one now...... Do you have the new chesty mount? camera angle looks great.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 20:24 Quote
That riding looks really fun. Great image quality too.

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 6:27 Quote
slaker wrote:
Losvar wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
So fun! Did you get the black series? That imagine stabilization feature is killer...

Yeah, it's the black, the image stabilization is really the only reason I went for the upgrade over 4 black.
It was such a hassle with the gimbal, so I ended up not really filming anything, now I just have to learn how 2 edit and best render settings for uploading.
Looks like some awesome riding !..... That Gopro black looks really good, impressive for not having a gimbal.I am considering buying one now...... Do you have the new chesty mount? camera angle looks great.

I only have the old chesty mount, not super comfy, but it does the job.
GoPro accessories are so damn expensive Frown

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 10:58 Quote
Lunchride today, some Norwegian gibberish in there, one OTB and some fun tech bits at the end.
Should probably have cut it down to half the run time, but I'm still figuring this stuff out.


Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 12:53 Quote
Uffda ! That is a real trail ride !

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 20:14 Quote
Day three of the 30 Day Ride Challenge and I got out for an hour with my four legged compadre. Chuffed to have cleaned a really sketchy move - Sterling knows the Poop Chute at our local lap. Really wanna complete all 30 rides. It’s understandable but I’m bummed I can only ride sanctioned segments from Trailforks.

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 20:17 Quote
Cleaned? As in wiped the poop chute? Nice one! Only Trailforks trails? Hmmmmm

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
Wiped it! Greased it! Cleaned it! Haha

Yeah the 30 Day challenge only works if you ride legit trails that are visible on Trailforksnn so far so good though.

sterlingmagnum wrote:
Cleaned? As in wiped the poop chute? Nice one! Only Trailforks trails? Hmmmmm

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
Thought about it but knew it would most likely end in divorce lol

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
Went for a quick trail ride in the area outside my front door, had to take some pics near the river.
Really impressed with the MM/HD tire combo, also, my new carbon cranks didn't explode on the first ride.

New tires and cranks on Coalette
New tires and cranks on Coalette
Averagebob s Commencal Clash


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023141
Mobile Version of Website