Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 20:59 Quote
@Kitejumping....Getting dry and loose already?.... everything around here was nice and tacky sunday after saturday nights rain... drys out so quick .You still around here? I may try to get a ride in in the morning before its a million degrees, kind of a secret trail option ridable from Manitou Springs,6 mile climb with 20 minute downhill, kind of rowdy if you are interested.... let me know.

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 21:01 Quote
Would be fun but I'm back up in the mountains.

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 21:02 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
Would be fun but I'm back up in the mountains.
Lucky you, cooler there, getting hot in these parts.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 19:06 Quote
Respect.

Kitejumping wrote:
Barr trail.
RIP

Pikes was dry today, crowded for a weekday though.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 22:13 Quote
Sister and her boyfriend are in town this weekend for a beer crawl I have planned on Saturday, gonna hit at least 5 different breweries in Berkeley. So I decided to rent a bike, 2019 Stumpjumper, so he and I could ride tomorrow. Gonna hit up Joaquin Miller Park and Lime Ridge to show him some of my local shit. Got to take it for a little rip before they got into town tonight. Was nice being on a bike that actually fits lol, my Stumpy is a medium and the rental is a large. Don't even care about wheel size, just want a bike that fits...

2019 Stumpy Rental

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 14:21 Quote
Great pics being posted my peeps!! We have been so busy and had so much that I have barely got to ride but when fall hits watch out!! I be spamming! Slaker, find Uncle Mark and punch him in the gooch for me!!!

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 17:05 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Great pics being posted my peeps!! We have been so busy and had so much that I have barely got to ride but when fall hits watch out!! I be spamming! Slaker, find Uncle Mark and punch him in the gooch for me!!!
Right there with you. This whole kids on summer break thing is killing me down to one ride per week. August 19th free childcare aka school starts and it’s on. Been in the gym hard for 5 weeks and the handful of rides ive had felt awesome. Riding bikes is way more enjoyable when your in shape.

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 17:14 Quote
Kids... welcome to the club. First major sunny killer summer day here and it was 6 year old birthday party lol

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 17:33 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Thought I saw him drive by my house a while ago and he didn't even stop so yeah, I will punch him if I see him............On another note did a solo 6 hour big mountain ride today only 2 miles of rode so 99 % single track. super dry and crispy and rather warm till I got in the alpine.. was good for my head .... then it poured as soon as I got home, we really needed the rain and heat wave is over for now so thats good.... Ster, hope the little one had a great B-day !

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 18:18 Quote
A little clip about a good friend I used to have and all the people in the vid are bros too.

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 19:12 Quote
Thanks, but not my kids bday. Just a little girlfriend from his school. They had a blast thoughSmile

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 19:56 Quote
Met up with Steve for the first time in years today and got a couple laps in at UCSC. Was a great day.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 7:36 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Met up with Steve for the first time in years today and got a couple laps in at UCSC. Was a great day.

how were the conditions? i havent ridden there since i crashed on mailboxes in december Frown

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 8:24 Quote
sosburn wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

how were the conditions? i havent ridden there since i crashed on mailboxes in december Frown

Pretty dusty but not the worst I’ve seen it, and we rode Evans and Errands, Jumanji, and Airborne, and they were all riding really pretty well.

Let’s get a plan together to ride man. I’m aiming to leave either August 24 or 31. Where would you want to ride at?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 13:00 Quote
Screw you guys with your dry conditions!! We have been getting dumped on here in the PNW, normally it is brown grass and wildfires but I don't even think you could use gas to start a fire here.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015266
Mobile Version of Website