Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
slaker wrote:
A little clip about a good friend I used to have and all the people in the vid are bros too.

I remember hearing about this and you mentioning he was your friend .... such a bummer. what was the outcome? Did they ever determine what happened exactly and who was responsible?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 16:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Screw you guys with your dry conditions!! We have been getting dumped on here in the PNW, normally it is brown grass and wildfires but I don't even think you could use gas to start a fire here.

South Dakota is PNW??? You must be smoking some dank PNW weed if you think that!

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 16:23 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Screw you guys with your dry conditions!! We have been getting dumped on here in the PNW, normally it is brown grass and wildfires but I don't even think you could use gas to start a fire here.

South Dakota is PNW??? You must be smoking some dank PNW weed if you think that!

It's that new PNW!! We had 9 inches of rain in a 24 hour period a week ago. Flooding and all that fun. I am seeing creeks run I have never seen before and I have lived here all my life. And send me some of that dank cuz we barely see that here!! lol

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 20:42 Quote
fun little back yard feature with mr. singletrack mind today.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 21:01 Quote
That’s a fatty rooty

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 21:26 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
That’s a fatty rooty
Word ! cant imagine hitting it when wetEek Had wet root put me down sunday.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
slaker wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
That’s a fatty rooty
Word ! cant imagine hitting it when wetEek Had wet root put me down sunday.

gets slippery but more of a drop than a roll.... and its just around a tight corner so its a slow plopper… hope it didn't take you out too hard !

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 19:04 Quote
Well look at that! Cool that we got in three days of trail together this week! A new record!

sterlingmagnum wrote:
fun little back yard feature with mr. singletrack mind today.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 19:05 Quote
Did a little exploring today and linked up two different areas. Sun was out in full force - burned off most of the clouds that usually obscure Mt Baker and the Sisters:
Sisters

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 19:22 Quote
Damn beauty! No pics but rode a nice double black today in Vernon. Hammered Cow. One of if not the biggest rock roll I’ve hit. Zesty zingers

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 12:22 Quote

Rode around town before work yesterday and had to pay Zoltar a visit!!

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 17:50 Quote
Cool Alien / Vampire bike.

Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 14:38 Quote
Got in probably my best ride of yet at Joaquin Miller today. 16 miles, 2,100 ft, and 2.5 hours ride time. That’s after a killer workout yesterday where I busted ass hitting 245 on dead lift on my fourth set among some other things like goblet squats on a body ball and box jumps. Really been pushing myself lately and have been making some solid gains.

Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 21:19 Quote
Nice work Stu...

Man just met up with the Canadian Crew. Absolutely worked from a 6 hour drive directly to a Double Black rock gnar trail to 10:00 a.m. to around 5:30? Day of getting loose at Silver Star Bike Park with Whitebirdfeathers... only to be rained on night two, crammed two more hot laps in before a ridiculous storm shut down the park. Like legit hooter blowing shit away, and 3 changes of clothes wet style.... right into a 6 hour drive to Leavenworth to meet the fam. So much fun only two pics.. someone else grabbed a couple we could share... but I’m on cell for a week.... will update later.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019967
Mobile Version of Website