Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 9:25 Quote
not wrong at all.. They are super fun! much jealousy...

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 9:52 Quote
I will be buying my first home in the next year and a yard big enough for a pump track is a requirement. Won’t even look at anything with less than 10,000 sq lot. Riding pump track will improve your cornering skills quite a lot.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 10:36 Quote
Yes... yes.... and YES!

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 10:52 Quote
BMX bikes do pretty well on pump tracks too and are cheap, is give you mine if you were nearby. Otherwise finding a cheap enough frame is the tough part cause it wouldn’t be too bad to build up a 26” pumpfun bike.

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 15:00 Quote
I was out playing with the youth MTB club on Thursday and had a blast! And holy shit will that blow you up so quick!! I'd take a few laps and then hand off the whip for kids to ride and rest and then repeat.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 21:17 Quote
did a big ride in Angwin today. 25.1 miles according to my brother's strava (but i think its more like 26.5 cause he started it after the first trail we rode). 7170 ft climbing, it was an out and back so same descending. didnt take a lot of terrain pics so nothing really relevant to post, i'll upload some of the views later though. finally landed a toboggan comfortably after a really long period of catching my left hand on my brake lever, so that felt awesome. going to try and start doing big rides with my brother on a weekly basis going forward after being sick/stuck in summer classes the last couple months

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 21:26 Quote
sosburn wrote:
did a big ride in Angwin today. 25.1 miles according to my brother's strava (but i think its more like 26.5 cause he started it after the first trail we rode). 7170 ft climbing, it was an out and back so same descending. didnt take a lot of terrain pics so nothing really relevant to post, i'll upload some of the views later though. finally landed a toboggan comfortably after a really long period of catching my left hand on my brake lever, so that felt awesome. going to try and start doing big rides with my brother on a weekly basis going forward after being sick/stuck in summer classes the last couple months

Sounds like a biggass ride tup

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 21:41 Quote
Rad dude. Sounds awesome.

I went surfing on Friday for the first time in 2 years at least.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 22:02 Quote
Didn't ride very far this evening, but brought my camera and got this sick shot of a fox.
Fox on the trail.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
holy shit that is killer!

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 22:38 Quote
S1R, nice. Some great shots.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 22:47 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
S1R, nice. Some great shots.

Seems to be the only one on PB, unless all the pro's remove their exif data. I just got it today.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 8:23 Quote
Sweet dude, that’s awesome. First I’ve seen as well. No metadata makes me sad lol.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
All I know is that is a crispy clean shot tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013030
Mobile Version of Website