Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 14:29 Quote
Sick shots ! ^^^

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 14:29 Quote
Been riding every weekend now for the past several weeks, the best part is getting a friend into the fun!! Went out today and played at the local park (Duthie) with him and a friend who’s also just dipping the toe in. Had a rad time, jumping, Berming, playing and generally enjoying the day. I crashed, nothing crazy just landed goody on an off camber landing leading into a berm that decided my pedals needed a snack from my leg... all good, just a lame spot to rip...

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 19:05 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Been riding every weekend now for the past several weeks, the best part is getting a friend into the fun!! Went out today and played at the local park (Duthie) with him and a friend who’s also just dipping the toe in. Had a rad time, jumping, Berming, playing and generally enjoying the day. I crashed, nothing crazy just landed goody on an off camber landing leading into a berm that decided my pedals needed a snack from my leg... all good, just a lame spot to rip...

Ouch "!"....just a scwatch........

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 19:15 Quote
Absolutely amazing day today...Did one of my favorite local rides today , a 6 hour 98% single track ride involving 6,000' ish of climbing and descending, We call it the missing link backwards ride,Wish I would have thought of getting some scenery photos but we were ripping it most of the day, some safety break bike pimping shots though.
[P[PI=

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 20:01 Quote
Those are some beautiful bikes. I see you put a diamond ring on her. SC reserves. Pretty nice having that warranty in place when you’re smashing rock gardens. I don’t think twice about hitting square edges as hard as I please.

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 21:32 Quote
Painful and pea-nutty chef. Looks like my gut feels.... honey bear bakery at third place books has the grossest veggie sandwich ever.

Sounds like a kill ride slaker....

Been getting a bunch of small rides in but not much documentation....

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 22:20 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
Those are some beautiful bikes. I see you put a diamond ring on her. SC reserves. Pretty nice having that warranty in place when you’re smashing rock gardens. I don’t think twice about hitting square edges as hard as I please.
Yeah, pretty happy with the Reserves,I think I have more than a year on them, some serious abuse and no problems.Im replacing the rear alloy rim on my other hardtail like twice a year lately even with a Huck Norris in place.

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 0:48 Quote
Been in Ashland a week and finally got off my ass a little and rode around a bit. Rode 20 miles up to Medford yesterday (Sunday) and visited three different breweries. The bike path up there is awesome and was a great ride aside from getting two flats. First was a recurring issue from a chip in the rim that I finally found and fixed, the second was from a thorn of course. Detoured to REI to get myself a couple more tubes and the ride home was fine, if not a bit drunk and dark.

Today was my first dirt ride. The elevation and trails here are way different from what I'm used to but damn is it amazing. Quick ride cause I took a bad way to the trail head that killed my legs, but managed to hit Alice in Wonderland and BTI. Bike specific trails are awesome. Hoping to get out again tomorrow and/or the next and hit a few others. The Surge is doing pretty great, still beating me up some but really enjoying being back on her.

Shitty iPhone pic

Now I just need to get a job!

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 3:54 Quote
Losvar wrote:
Went out looking for some new trails today, found some too, some really sketchy ones.
Here's from one I know pretty well, that I threw in at the end of my ride for a quick fun rip.

Views: 27    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Sorry about the horrible shaking, I'll use the gimbal next time.

Hey, man ! I've always had this problem and to be honest I didn't think it would be solved with this thing, but to my surprise it actually works. If you're going to take it, take one of these gimbals https://gimbalgarage.com/best-gimbals-for-mirrorless-cameras/. The problem will disappear instantly.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 22:58 Quote
ugh I managed to sneak in a ride in between the skies dumping almost 2" of rain today. muddy but not dumped on. then got home and my 6 year old boy says lets go for a ride. So we went and smashed giant puddles together at the lake marina lot. he's finally getting super stoked to ride a bike. only started peddling last week. so late start but man have I ben waiting for this stage. I hope he continues to enjoy riding.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 20:34 Quote
Thunder Mountain Trail, just outside of Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 20:50 Quote
I was day dreaming about a dramatically different landscape than the PNW just today as rain was falling hard into the green..... this is what I was picturing... very cool.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 20:54 Quote
Not to mention, sick bike... love the British racing green...

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 20:58 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Not to mention, sick bike... love the British racing green...

indeed!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027503
Mobile Version of Website