I was working too Razz

To be honest been way too lucky

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 18:38 Quote
its-chris wrote:
slaker wrote:
Rad ! Me jealous, just working......

I was working too Razz

To be honest been way too lucky

Maybe just well deserved for being a good guy?

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 18:47 Quote
Hopefully karma starts kicking my way haha

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 18:50 Quote
It seems to work in mysterious ways

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 13:06 Quote
so i heard about a trail i'd never ridden before at a local spot, went to look for it and found something else entirely. Not going to say where, but literally the biggest jumps i have ever seen in person. solid quarters to 35 foot gaps at least, with built up landings so casing probability is high for me haha. For me the most shocking part is that i was barely clearing the smaller ones, which were maybe 15 foot gaps, and then the trail went around a switchback and into an enormous 30 foot gap.
Guess i'll keep looking for that other trail. Would post pictures but should keep the trail private out of respect for the builder(s).

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 14:02 Quote
Sounds wise to keep it on the low down. Pretty sure I won't ever be doing 35 foot gaps......

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 17:09 Quote
sounds good...

speaking of the down low. I started scouting a zone about 4 years ago, started scratching in a line about 2 ago. then fam life took a front seat so I had to chill on it. when I left Bellingham I let a couple folks know the location of the trail in hopes someone would finish it. Bingo. Rode it yesterday. Loamfest. so fresh and steep.... stoked.

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 20:29 Quote
Ugh that looks f*cking dank. i need me some loam, its been dry and dusty here for so long

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 20:30 Quote
sosburn wrote:
Ugh that looks f*cking dank. i need me some loam, its been dry and dusty here for so long

there were lines so steep and deep it was like riding pow.

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 20:54 Quote
Yeah, that looks supreme, Been getting some rides in here this weekend, has been very variable conditions ,snow /slush/tacky/ dry /muddy all in the same ride,actually was having fun with it,Im always amazed with the combination of loops I can put together from my home,Yesterday I rode for 4 hours and all was in a 6 mile radius of my house. Since Ive finished riding today we have received 4 inches of heavy slop snow .... joy.

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 21:14 Quote
slaker wrote:
Yeah, that looks supreme, Been getting some rides in here this weekend, has been very variable conditions ,snow /slush/tacky/ dry /muddy all in the same ride,actually was having fun with it,Im always amazed with the combination of loops I can put together from my home,Yesterday I rode for 4 hours and all was in a 6 mile radius of my house. Since Ive finished riding today we have received 4 inches of heavy slop snow .... joy.

you're feeling better then? righteous

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 21:25 Quote
slaker wrote:
Yep , a bit.
good taker easy 4 hours lol keep after that shit.

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 21:28 Quote
I was so whooped today from it I barely made through an hour ride.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007801
Mobile Version of Website