Where'd you ride today?
O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 7:54 Quote
Those look basically like gforms that have more spandex going up the thigh

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 8:12 Quote
slaker wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I gotta get some new pads once Im able to get back on it. Been rolling the dice with some fox slip on ones that are barely pads at all... more like a knee warmer... nice and light... but I’ll need to look out fir mr tender socket this year after the grand frankenstiening....
These slip ons offer pretty good protection with a half inch of rubber around the knee area, i'm ordering a new pair , gonna use my old ones for work .
photo

I've been using these for 2 seasons now. They're pretty worn out at this point but I'll be buying another pair.

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 9:01 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Those look basically like gforms that have more spandex going up the thigh
Very similar, I think the Gforms are like 10 bucks less expensive as well... Speaking of which today it is actually cool enough to leave the house with my knee pads on... yay !

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 9:16 Quote
....glad everyone started discussing pads and stuff. I've been looking for a while now and trying to decide what to get. This has been helpful....

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 10:05 Quote
Those fly’s look like something I would definitely like. Thanks!

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 15:45 Quote
I feel like a f*cking baddass lol

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 15:49 Quote
adm750 wrote:
....glad everyone started discussing pads and stuff. I've been looking for a while now and trying to decide what to get. This has been helpful....

Try as many as possible .. good pads and helmet makes you concentrate more on your riding

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 16:27 Quote
Corner Canyon, Wasatch Mountains, Utah

photo

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 20:52 Quote
slaker wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I gotta get some new pads once Im able to get back on it. Been rolling the dice with some fox slip on ones that are barely pads at all... more like a knee warmer... nice and light... but I’ll need to look out fir mr tender socket this year after the grand frankenstiening....
These slip ons offer pretty good protection with a half inch of rubber around the knee area, i'm ordering a new pair , gonna use my old ones for work .
photo

And what kind of fabricky material is that? thank you all for these suggestions. I have some googling to do...

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 21:24 Quote
Its-like lycra or spandex with a neopreneish pad, kind of a semi hard rubber

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 21:26 Quote
jblaski wrote:

photo
Nice shot....colors !

Posted: Oct 12, 2020 at 0:32 Quote
jblaski wrote:

photo

riding in dry conditions on a soft dirt, in a beautiful forest and in t-shirt ....the dream Drool

Weather is still pretty bad here on the other side of the atlantic lol cold, rainy, snowy,

photo

Posted: Oct 12, 2020 at 12:41 Quote
Damp cold...never very fun.Hopefully it will pass over.

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2020 at 20:03 Quote
Put some new bits on my Levo .

Ohlins coils front and back .
ShiGura with 220 and 200 rotors . GX 12 spd . 36 tooth front ring . Ergon seat and grips . Flat bars and shorter stem .
Ass Guy 2.5 up front . Shimano Saint pedals .

Capable and comfortable .

Did a lap from the top of my hill down town to Babylon today . Bedded in the brakes . Lovin the ShiGura so far . Subtle power .

photo

photo

photo

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021103
Mobile Version of Website