Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Oct 13, 2020 at 20:34 Quote
Quite the trick machine.

Posted: Oct 13, 2020 at 21:10 Quote
slaker wrote:
Quite the trick machine.

Done about 80 KM / 50 miles on the Ohlins suspension .
Magic carpet ride .

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 23:05 Quote
Back to Victory Heights Gympie this morning with a cpl of mates .
Luigi took these pix of me launching it .

Jump line

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 10:26 Quote
I went to the skatepark in Bellingham yesterday, as well as the pumptrack/jumptrack to practice going up, off, and into things on my hardtail, and then went down one of the DH trails on Galbraith for the first time on my Vagrant, and it was awesome! I won't give up on my Full suspension, but wow that was fun, and with the new stiffer fork I had a great time and definitely fely more connected and in control on the trail. I didn't crash once (for once) I am going again today.... with the HT, of course!

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 19:48 Quote
Awesome and awesome !

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 0:29 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
I went to the skatepark in Bellingham yesterday, as well as the pumptrack/jumptrack to practice going up, off, and into things on my hardtail, and then went down one of the DH trails on Galbraith for the first time on my Vagrant, and it was awesome! I won't give up on my Full suspension, but wow that was fun, and with the new stiffer fork I had a great time and definitely fely more connected and in control on the trail. I didn't crash once (for once) I am going again today.... with the HT, of course!

I like sessioning at the local skate park .
Get down there in the middle of the day , when school is in . School holidays forget about it . Too many scooters .

No pump tracks in my hood . I have been out to the BMX tracks a cpl of times sessioning . Def helps with pumps / jumps / manuals when you get back out on some single track .

Out for a XC type ride today . Saw 2 big snakes out on the gravel roads catching some rays . They slithered off when they heard us coming by .
Fire roads , single track and some tarmac . Coffee and banana bread after .

Roys Road Coochin Creek

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Eight hour loop yesterday, 6000+ vert, loosest driest conditions ever.. was so friction' fun.

unedited clip of drop in, I am famous for riding this section with no dabs, not yesterday sooo looose, was a riot !

Views: 131    Faves: 2    Comments: 10

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Todays amusing behavior.

Views: 45    Faves: 1    Comments: 1

great video, @Slaker. Awesome it was indeed. Saterday wasn't as good because it was the middle of the day and as @Rosemount said... too many scooters. And skateboards. But they have the right of way in my book. So we scooted off to the mountain and actually spent most of the time talking to other folks about bikes lol I spotted a Moxie from across the pond, that was pretty cool and the guy had it set up as a mullet, just makes me want a steel HT even more...and his was the pink one!

slaker wrote:
Eight hour loop yesterday, 6000+ vert, loosest driest conditions ever.. was so friction' fun.

unedited clip of drop in, I am famous for riding this section with no dabs, not yesterday sooo looose, was a riot !

damn slaker !! Eek

this would be me:
cruise surface of moon for a bit
turn right at 0:58
ride to 1:30'ish
fall 6000 feet and crumple in a heap at bottom
say to self "only 6000 more feet to fall...!" ...

def wanna ride that one day ! (and def why I ride in flats...)

lol lol

slaker wrote:

Views: 131    Faves: 2    Comments: 10

Damn that reminds me of a trail i have nearby. Steep af, really tight with big boulders on either side, trail is covered in loose shale.

pics from a dawn patrol ride on friday. good quick little 1.5 hrs and 2k feet vert.

rode again yesterday, 18 miles, no pics as i was having too much fun to stop lol. Rode a new-to-me trail back to back with a trail that i usually like, realized the new trail is like 100000x more fun. Jailbreak

That trail looks amazing Slaker!

whitebirdfeathers wrote:
That trail looks amazing Slaker!
Its my favorite one in my zone, Im always grumpy about the long dirt/jeep road climb but as soon as I drop in there is no regrets....

newbermuda wrote:

pics from a dawn patrol ride on friday. good quick little 1.5 hrs and 2k feet vert.

rode again yesterday, 18 miles, no pics as i was having too much fun to stop lol. Rode a new-to-me trail back to back with a trail that i usually like, realized the new trail is like 100000x more fun. Jailbreak
Glad to see that hopefully your area hasn't been impacted by the horrible fire season in Cali. at least form your pics all looks good.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011217
Mobile Version of Website