Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Oct 24, 2020 at 18:35 Quote
Suck it dick! f*ckin e bikers! lol

That sucks dude. Funny thing is thats what would happen to me like once a week. I would constantly forget to charge it.

Posted: Oct 24, 2020 at 23:11 Quote
Rosemount wrote:
Nomination for the dumb ass of the year award .
Yours truly .Facepalm

After all the running around the countryside looking for spokes . Then repairing the wheel . I forgot to recharge the battery on the E Truck . Got an hour out into the forest and bike died !!??

It was only on the way back I recollected I didn`t take the bike out of the car . Only the back wheel to repair it .

So E bike haters there`s a feel good story for y `all . lol .

It was not much fun pushing back up some of the mountains I just came down to get back to my car .
Then to compound things I find one of my radiator hoses has split and dumped coolant on the ground . Refilled the radiator / cooling system with the water from my camel back and limped home pride dented . Made it without over heating .
Looks like a trip the the mechanics shop in the morning .
Sounds like a bad day, I guess when it rains it pours...

Posted: Oct 24, 2020 at 23:16 Quote
Solid day of riding today,6 hour 100% single track ride from home. After the initial climb most of the day was spent in the alpine before the last long descent home... Not a dull moment on the descents as my buddy Andres is always extra sendy on his Doctahawk..Depending on how much it snows the next couple days it may be the last alpine ride of the year.

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 1:03 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Suck it dick! f*ckin e bikers! lol

That sucks dude. Funny thing is thats what would happen to me like once a week. I would constantly forget to charge it.

I was staying at a motel in Rockhampton . Wheeled my bike out of the unit on the back wheel . The old fella from the unit next door said I see you boys have cheater bikes ! I said what would you know about MTBs ? He said yeah my son grew up with Sam Hill . Hmmm ,,, spose , that`s pretty legit .

@Slaker . It all started yesterday morning when I heard the stick go into my spokes . Thumbs Down

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 1:03 Quote
Sunday ride with nice fall colors. I love this time of the year where there is snow on the summits but the trails are still rideable.

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 7:22 Quote
a little late but had no service!

downieville over the weekend, saturday was 12 mile climb up and 14 miles of dh, about 4000ft of climbing total so not too crazy. had a few motos coming up the trail which gave me the opportunity to pull over and take a mid trail photo.
caught up to a group of 10 or 11 guys before dropping into third divide, talking like they were hot shit, so i let them go ahead of me. ended up passing every single one of them before the end of the trail, which was a nice little confidence boost haha.

sunday was 18 miles total, halls ranch and st charles hill again, another 4000ft of climbing. i am tired.

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 7:46 Quote
jurrasicrider and newbermuda ! scenery looks amazing !!!

sounds like some nice rides tup

jurrasic - that dude in the last photo is eyeballing you pretty hard Eek

Been really hard to get any time behind bars lately. But I did manage to get just under 7 miles it (or a little over depending upon who's gps you were listening to Madder ) at a place called Vultures Knob in Wooster, Oh. on Sunday morning with my group of "usual suspects"...

it was wet ,muddy and covered with lots of fallen leaves. Think roots, rocks, features, climbs, and downhills covered in grease....with rocks hidden under leaves like IED's...

I was struggling...which is shameful...... Redface

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 17:19 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Wow

+1 ! .

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 17:31 Quote
Rosemount wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Wow

+1 ! .
Yes, beautiful place that.

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 10:46 Quote
A few days ago I rode a famous black diamond trail about a 30 mins drive from Whistler BC in Pemberton.

And the views were... insane.

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 14:50 Quote
drpepperrider2 wrote:
A few days ago I rode a famous black diamond trail about a 30 mins drive from Whistler BC in Pemberton.

And the views were... insane.

Jealous! Looks super fun

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 16:03 Quote
Looks great, old school single track is the best.

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 16:23 Quote
They used to include that in the Nimby 50 race every year. Always a blown out dusty mess.

Pemberton is full of amazing riding.

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 16:28 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
They used to include that in the Nimby 50 race every year. Always a blown out dusty mess.

Pemberton is full of amazing riding.
Looks nice and tacky now though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008528
Mobile Version of Website