damn thats straight up beautiful slaker
Thanks, My happy placeSmile

Posted: Nov 24, 2020 at 19:15 Quote
Woooo wee that looks like a nice place to be slaker

Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 2:16 Quote
slaker wrote:
Just some more trail maintenance today..\

photo

Lovely view. Looks amazing with the snow.

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 7:47 Quote
Damn, we got over 6-8 inches of snow in Golden/Denver, surprised you guys only got a dusting. At least my frame is currently cracked with a warranty frame on the way, so time to hop on the skis for a bit

Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 8:10 Quote
jkelm wrote:
Damn, we got over 6-8 inches of snow in Golden/Denver, surprised you guys only got a dusting. At least my frame is currently cracked with a warranty frame on the way, so time to hop on the skis for a bit
Our snow has already evaporated.I could use a reason to be off the bike for a while..... Good to hear theres enough snow to ski, my ex girl friend said there was some descent powder days at Wolf Creek recently.

Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 8:50 Quote
slaker wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
damn thats straight up beautiful slaker
Thanks, My happy placeSmile

stunning !!!! good on ya for the trail maintenance too !! tup

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 9:27 Quote
Been doing the dawn patrol thing the last few days before work, no pics as i don't stop too much! I think i really spoiled myself on my last couple bikes with rear suspension because im really not loving the Dpx2 that my frame came with. Ordered a coil that should arrive friday.

Got the 10th fastest strava time on a good dh trail this morning, and i made a few mistakes, so hopefully i can clean things up and snag that KOM soon, especially with the better traction of a coil rear end

Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 10:18 Quote
slaker wrote:
jkelm wrote:
Our snow has already evaporated.I could use a reason to be off the bike for a while..... Good to hear theres enough snow to ski, my ex girl friend said there was some descent powder days at Wolf Creek recently.

If you bastards could keep the snow down there this year that'd be great. Kthxbai.

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 10:33 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
slaker wrote:
jkelm wrote:

If you bastards could keep the snow down there this year that'd be great. Kthxbai.

Wolf Creek already has 100" this year lol

Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 11:44 Quote
jkelm wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
slaker wrote:

Wolf Creek already has 100" this year lol

that's like 2.5 Heely's deep !! Eek lol

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 12:35 Quote
jkelm wrote:

Any idea if floyd hill got the same? riding has been done up in the mountains for a couple weeks, and floyd has been my go to since. Would hate to make the drive only for it to be snowed out.

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
jkelm wrote:

Any idea if floyd hill got the same? riding has been done up in the mountains for a couple weeks, and floyd has been my go to since. Would hate to make the drive only for it to be snowed out.
Judging by the CDOT cameras, lots of snow

Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
jkelm wrote:

When you coming up to hang???

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 13:20 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Giladgu wrote:
jkelm wrote:

When you coming up to hang???
u so far Cry

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015223
Mobile Version of Website