Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 14:46 Quote
Rode Billy dog at moose mountain today, dirt top to bottom was wild, usually this trail is buried in a foot or more of snow at this point in the year.

photo

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 14:52 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Rode Billy dog at moose mountain today, dirt top to bottom was wild, usually this trail is buried in a foot or more of snow at this point in the year.

photo

Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 17:46 Quote
Sweet to get those warm falls and long seasons! Did you take the hard tail out?

Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 18:23 Quote
Yessir! Maiden voyage today, Usually i take a dedicated climb trail to the top that has a few descents that are enough to burn in new brakes, today i climbed the road and was terrified when i came flying into the first corner grabbed the brakes heard the rotors wizz through the pads and failed to slow down at all.

Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 18:28 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Yessir! Maiden voyage today, Usually i take a dedicated climb trail to the top that has a few descents that are enough to burn in new brakes, today i climbed the road and was terrified when i came flying into the first corner grabbed the brakes heard the rotors wizz through the pads and failed to slow down at all.
Im famous for that move, change pads no bother with bedding , climb to the trail head and remember at first turn , oops..

Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 18:54 Quote
Ha! Rad! Hope it ripped as good as it looks!!!

Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 19:03 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Ha! Rad! Hope it ripped as good as it looks!!!
It's fast, quicker everywhere then my alpine trail (which isn't a slouch by any means)

Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 20:22 Quote
Excellent. Thats what I like to hear

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2020 at 0:15 Quote
Thanks for the advice guys! Super stoked to have a pupper back in my life

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 6:02 Quote
Some steep chute action .
Down the wash out .

Steep chute .

South and West @ Peachester .

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 9:05 Quote
id say 50% of the trails i ride look like that haha

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 13:16 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
id say 50% of the trails i ride look like that haha

That was a MTB club ride .
20 or more riders .
Not every one negotiated the steeps . A cpl of offs .

I`m always glad to make it home , with me and the bike in one piece . Riding trails blind always adds to the pucker factor . Learning more trails every week end lately .

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 13:35 Quote
yeah i rode a new trail blind this morning and tried to push the pace a bit, went from a fast rocky singletrack to a sketchy dry chute. Did not go well hahaha. but now i have some trail knowledge to keep it speedy next time.

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 19:39 Quote
Out for a shake down of the mullet set up @ The Parklands .
Liking it a lot so far .

The mullet

A little lighter in the front on the way up . Turns easier on the tight stuff and manuals and bunny hops are waaay better . I`m a cpl of inches short of being comfy on a 29 er .

photo

Back road

Old school .

Old school

Big drop .

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2020 at 18:26 Quote
Been working on some trails out in the back yard .

1st real rain of the summer . Good time for trail mods . Not too hot and the ground is soft .
Did a few hours this morn on trails around the hood .

Hans Rey section on Panorama circuit . Seasonal creek .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.110642
Mobile Version of Website