Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 18:13 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
What's a "lizard bike"? Eek

Changes title of thread to what’d you ride today lol

SHIT! Never seen one of them before! I'd venture that trail doesn't get much use.....LOL

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 18:38 Quote
OOOhH, I need one of those ! lizard king !

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 19:15 Quote
Next time I’m back there I’m adding a comma... lol

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 20:42 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Next time I’m back there I’m adding a comma... lol
Or , maybe you should get a lizard bike.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 21:21 Quote
Whoa...horn...fenders...lucky

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 23:12 Quote
I guess would compliment the pig bike nicely lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 0:18 Quote
It’s a lizard...

sterlingmagnum wrote:
Whoa...horn...fenders...lucky

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 5:23 Quote
taking the left fork on that trail brosephs....

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 13:28 Quote
I follow this guy on instagram that did a lot of the trail work on that Lizard trail, i guess a bunch of people rode it early and f*cked it up.

How is the snowline in ashland right now? been itching to take some little trips

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 13:31 Quote
It’s funny you post that, because a large part of the trails around here are named after Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass. There’s a trailhead lot and a trail called White Rabbit, and trails called Red Queen, obviously caterpillar, Queen of Hearts, Jub Jub, and Bandersnatch. Might be missing some.

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 13:35 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
I follow this guy on instagram that did a lot of the trail work on that Lizard trail, i guess a bunch of people rode it early and f*cked it up.

How is the snowline in ashland right now? been itching to take some little trips

I dunno if it’s done or not now, had no idea, but in my time at the junction there were five others that went before me. Was definitely changed from last time, had me confused.

Not sure, that’s at 3500’ and my guess four corners was probably pretty clear at ~4400’ which would include a good majority of the trails are clear. Calling for snow Friday and most of next week. It usually doesn’t stick around for long around here, but I’m not totally sure.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 9:47 Quote
Yesterday was nbd for my brother. Picked up the new nomad. Took a while to get out of the shop but managed a quick rip on some fun trails, although we had some massive wind yesterday so trails were covered in sticks and branches.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 10:05 Quote
congrats on NBD....scenery is incredible...

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 11:22 Quote
Ahhh I miss the bay. Rad bike. Hoping I get a nbd this year.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009433
Mobile Version of Website