Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 22:46 Quote
I gave myself a shove Stu... not action shots in particular, but just to get out on the bike with the camera or phone or something that captures images... So I joined a couple threads basically with the objective to committing to taking a photo every time I ride... it’s forcing me to try to take images in situations that aren’t super inspired or where I’d typically just leave the camera at home. Probably looks like I’m spamming threads but just trying to consciously or unconsciously take more images and hopefully improve in the process.

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 23:20 Quote
Hundred percent man, that’s the way to do it. I’m not at that point yet, still giving myself the shove for getting out in general. It’s hard enough to get out for the riding part right now, once that becomes easier I’ll take the next step for pictures too. Hard to feel inspired behind the lens when you’re beat from the climb.

And just know, your spam is definitely appreciated! tup

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 8:02 Quote
Yes... more photos please.... Im riding vicariously for heavens sakes!!! lol

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 8:40 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Have you attempted to ride a bike yet ?

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 8:51 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Not yet. I have gotten around on the stationary bike multiple times albeit painfully. That said I had my best numbers as far as flexibility this week. 104 degrees of knee bend and 6 degrees from zero straight. Realistically 120 is biking but I think I can push it into that number by working the bike cranks at a tall saddle height. My brother is bringing my Kona back over the mountains for me this week so its my next goal. Flat...City laps...

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Not yet. I have gotten around on the stationary bike multiple times albeit painfully. That said I had my best numbers as far as flexibility this week. 104 degrees of knee bend and 6 degrees from zero straight. Realistically 120 is biking but I think I can push it into that number by working the bike cranks at a tall saddle height. My brother is bringing my Kona back over the mountains for me this week so its my next goal. Flat...City laps...
Right on, it will eventually come together.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 9:00 Quote
Yep. Its getting better every week.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 9:13 Quote
Progress man, love to see it. If you have access to a pool (when it warms up) it’d probably be real good for rehab work.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 9:16 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yep. Its getting better every week.
At some point it will be like all of the sudden its good to go...nock on wood...Ive been battling a painful lower back flair up for at least 5 months, been trying to do core exercises like at least 5 times a week and scored an inversion table....the last two days I am finally feeling some relief, not total but spasms are less frequent and more manageable....All in all flair up has actually been about 15 months but switch from left side ti right side about 5 months ago...I did fracture my bottom two vertebrae 22 years ago when I got hit by a cinder block that fell two stories on a construction sight so I think the scars from that are coming back to haunt me, I have lived with semi manageable back pain since then, not mention fracturing 4 cervical vertebra in a snowboard crash in 1993 which took 15 years and a fusion to recover from...just have to push through it..... well see how I feel after todays ride though...

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 9:18 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Progress man, love to see it. If you have access to a pool (when it warms up) it’d probably be real good for rehab work.

It just so happens we had booked a flight to Hawaii as a f*ck all this shit poor decision a while back... so in a couple weeks it will be whale watching season on Maui at the pool...

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 12:08 Quote
Well damn you suck lol sounds amazing man

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 12:13 Quote
Road trippin this week end .

Top of the world ,

New improved whip at the top of 500 above

Top of 500 above

top of Skyfall

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 13:09 Quote
Yea, I need some of that.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 14:45 Quote
719 OG ride today , 3.5 hour ass kicking rowdy stomp in the mountains, Was such a blast,

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009394
Mobile Version of Website