Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 10:21 Quote

Need to take more photos when im out riding but this was a must from yesterdays.

Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 11:41 Quote
I always forget to take pictures on rides. Mainly because it breaks up the ride too much for me. The interesting parts are in the middle of the goods and I prefer full pulls of trails, not a big fan of stop and go. But also dig the idea of having photos/vids to show!

Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 12:13 Quote
Long as we're sharing some local vistas:
A little farther down:

Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 12:13 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
I always forget to take pictures on rides. Mainly because it breaks up the ride too much for me. The interesting parts are in the middle of the goods and I prefer full pulls of trails, not a big fan of stop and go. But also dig the idea of having photos/vids to show!

I only take the time when I am riding solo (which is most of the time!). I try to time my rest breaks where there is a view or feature that is worth the picture, if I was riding in a group it doesn't always work that way and I wouldn't stop just to grab a picture.

Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 13:41 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:

I only take the time when I am riding solo (which is most of the time!). I try to time my rest breaks where there is a view or feature that is worth the picture, if I was riding in a group it doesn't always work that way and I wouldn't stop just to grab a picture.

im the opposite, when i ride by myself im more inclined to just keep going, whereas when i ride with people they generally want to stop and take photos or whatever.

here's another from this weekend

Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 17:26 Quote
I love derelict vessels on the shore....

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 5:07 Quote
I had lunch up on a hill in a tree this week.

lunch up in a tree

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 5:13 Quote
that's f**kin' awesome pyro.

Get's promotion, is now a Branch Manager

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 6:20 Quote
adm750 wrote:
that's f**kin' awesome pyro.

Get's promotion, is now a Branch Manager

Ha! Dad jokes!!!

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 6:23 Quote
More AZ desert goods. This place is killer.

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 8:47 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
Now this is the kind of thing that really gets me. I'm from New England, and spent most vacations etc right on the coast. Boats, docks, ships, beaches, harbors, that's all in my heart. You've inspired me to take some pics during my next ride around Rockport. It's the scenery, the air, atmosphere, everything is beautiful in Rockport. I have friends w/a place up there and I love spending the day riding that whole section of Cape Ann.

I don't know, this pic you posted reminded me, and I really don't stop and take photos enough. Posting them here will give me an excuse.

~JSV

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 10:00 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
I had lunch up on a hill in a tree this week.

lunch up in a tree

Are you riding with a glass jar on you?!

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 21:11 Quote

Got about halfway thru this tree in like 45 mins with a hand saw. any one have recommendations for better saws that i can be sneaky with?

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013176
Mobile Version of Website