Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 16:42 Quote
And here is the Pinkbike version. Usually better playback quality on PB videos over Youtube.

Views: 213    Faves: 3    Comments: 0

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 16:48 Quote
@mtnryder-co
Yeah!!! Love it. I usually say I like the rocks, but this is cRaZy raWX. I'd love to take that ride, but I could see myself having to be a little more careful and slower in a few spots than you guys were. Well handled, good job guys, beautiful trail. Thanks for posting that, I downloaded a copy.

~JSV

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 16:52 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
@mtnryder-co
Yeah!!! Love it. I usually say I like the rocks, but this is cRaZy raWX. I'd love to take that ride, but I could see myself having to be a little more careful and slower in a few spots than you guys were. Well handled, good job guys, beautiful trail. Thanks for posting that, I downloaded a copy.

~JSV
We ride this like over 100 times a year so we have it dialed to the bone.tup But you would love it !

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 19:13 Quote
Rode Thurs , Fri , Sat , Sun , Mon .
Day off today . It was magnificent down by the ocean yesterday . Calm sea with very gentle wind . A rare sight .

Waiting on another bike I bought second hand to come via freight .
N+1 .

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 19:03 Quote

Silky saw worked great.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 20:18 Quote
Got a nice ride in Sedona this morning. What a rad zone. The red trails are surreal.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 21:01 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Got a nice ride in Sedona this morning. What a rad zone. The red trails are surreal.

Which trails did you ride. Sedona is awesome.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 6:52 Quote
Ranger242 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Which trails did you ride. Sedona is awesome.

Did a low hanging fruit loop of skywalker, old post, carroll canyon and herkenham

About my speed right now, close to town and stunning view from the trailhead on lol

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 9:02 Quote
newbermuda wrote:

Silky saw worked great.
Superb! Excellent TeXaS-HaND-saWW-maSS-A-krEE!!

So you get that done alone, or how many of you did it. Let me guess, 1/2 hour - 45min?
Good job. You've liberated the other bike riders as well.

~JSV

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 9:49 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

Silky saw worked great.
Superb! Excellent TeXaS-HaND-saWW-maSS-A-krEE!!

So you get that done alone, or how many of you did it. Let me guess, 1/2 hour - 45min?
Good job. You've liberated the other bike riders as well.

~JSV

Yep all by mahself. heading back out today to get thru the second slice, and then hopefully be able to roll it out of the way. this is one of my favorite local trails, real backcountry feel with plenty of awkward moves, gets very minimal traffic.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 20:42 Quote
Quick after work Galbraith lap of Evolution and lower Dad Bod. I can't believe how dry it is, not a single puddle on Dad Bod!

Evo

Lower Dad Bod

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010511
Mobile Version of Website