Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: May 15, 2021 at 15:00 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Ahhhh the ZEB

You need to rebuild the rootdown in the creamofsomeyoungguy paint job.

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 16:03 Quote
Yeah that's some serious blue-collar hardtail there. Nice clearance on the frame with that dropper, great HT angle paired w/those forks, looks very capable. I saw some of the other pic's, looks killer all covered in mud too!

~JSV

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 16:36 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Ahhhh the ZEB

Ha! Yes I do. Trying to decide if murmur or rooty

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 16:52 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Ahhhh the ZEB

Ha! Yes I do. Trying to decide if murmur or rooty

Rootdown and then gift the murmur to a very tall, attractive chef you know who lives in Snohomish.

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 17:23 Quote
I’m only 6’ tall but am very attractive, as you well know. Not a chef either. No idea why you’re suggesting Sterling give me the frame.

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 18:02 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
I’m only 6’ tall but am very attractive, as you well know. Not a chef either. No idea why you’re suggesting Sterling give me the frame.

Much to big for you. Plus you are on the wrong side of the border, but some might argue the better biking side.

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 19:34 Quote
Hmmmm wolfgang puck lives in snohomish?

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 19:39 Quote
I saw Wolfgang Puck at the Wolfgang Puck restaurant in the Chicago airport. Very ugly man. Better looking than another chef I know though.

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 19:40 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Hmmmm wolfgang puck lives in snohomish?

Wolfgang HUCK! lol

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 19:57 Quote
Wolfgang Huck??? lol Chefs new name!!!!

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 20:22 Quote
I’ll take it!

And I agree he is better looking than Gordon

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 20:37 Quote
Plus I don’t really know him...

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 4:57 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
I saw Wolfgang Puck at the Wolfgang Puck restaurant in the Chicago airport. Very ugly man. Better looking than another chef I know though.

probably whining about not getting his employee discount.....

sterlingmagnum wrote:
Wolfgang Huck??? lol Chefs new name!!!!

yeeesssssssssssss......

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 5:19 Quote
awesome steed 'chef. I love that Rootdown.

We were riding East Rim yesterday morning and stopped to let a homie catch back up. Pack o' dudes came by us led by a guy on a Chromag. Not sure which frame - I'm just not that versed in quickly identifying which one - but I would have thought it to be a Rootdown.

Love those bikes.

Sorry no pics of the trail. We were having too much fun being back at East Rim again. That's such an awesome set of trails.

Some dumbass cleaned their Camelbak out Friday night in prep. Loads everything up Sat morning and heads out. Gets to trailhead, slings hydration pack over shoulder, gets doused with water. "WTF?!?!?!" Looks down and sees bare hose end with no bite valve re-installed. Facepalm

I say f**k it, blow back into hose to push water OUT of hose and back in to bladder then we drop into Lamb Loop. We get to rolling. Carrying some speed now, and fully focused on trying to "steeze", I start to feel water all over legs. I keep getting splashed but oddly I'm not going through any wet parts of the trail. Rolleyes
I take a quick look down and water is streaming out of the hose like you're siphoning fuel from a '38 Chevy. Gotta stop and fix this bullshit. My dudes stop after a bit because we're all in a pack flying, and then with no warning, I'm not there. I roll up to them and there's water all over everything...!!! We have a good laugh, I u-bend the hose and we carry on.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008079
Mobile Version of Website