Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jun 13, 2021 at 17:30 Quote
Missed my ride day yesterday when it was perfect weather (50’s and blue skies). Woke up this morning to a misty, pissy day. Held out until the afternoon when a sun break came through…. That was short lived! As soon as I hit the trails the rain started and not only did it keep raining through my ride it went from light rain to torrential downpour. To make it stranger it was 68deg and really humid making it shorts and short sleeve weather. Ended the ride with trails looking more like streams and not a dry spot on my persons. It was fantastic.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:40 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:
Probably going to order a silky saw and see what kind of damage it will do on this remote stuff.

You’d be surprised... those things are crazy capable
Nice !

I've got a Silky Oyakata with the big-toothed blade for fresh wood. Cannot recommend it enough.

I managed to go to the pumptrack today for the first time this year. The course changed quite a bit, less but bigger rollers. Makes it quite a bit harder to go fast-ish for long.

Views: 32    Faves: 0    Comments: 5

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:46 Quote

Steep slabs
Loamy dirt
Crappy pic

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:50 Quote
@fredro

KooL bike!
Awesome forks!
Great rocks!

~JSV

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 13:05 Quote
fredro wrote:
[/PI]

Steep slabs
Loamy dirt
Crappy pic

three ingredients for a great ride Beer

or Meatloaf: "two out of three ain't bad...."

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 16:46 Quote
Broke a spoke on Saturday .
Twisted the ends around other spokes and soldiered on . Monday a trip to see the wheel wright @ Giant Mooloolabah .
Just got a text saying come pick her up she`s done [Wed morning ] .

Killed two birds with one stone on Monday and took a ride along the beach front after dropping off the wheel . It was a pretty day .
Alex Bluff June 2021

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 19:05 Quote
i just want to go to a place named Mooloolabah once in my life....

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 19:23 Quote
adm750 wrote:
i just want to go to a place named Mooloolabah once in my life....

Mooloolabah

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 19:25 Quote
Cougar Ridge lap. First ride with the new coil shock. I love it! I finally know what folks mean when they say, "Plush"!!

6.5 miles, 1,500' elevation gain.

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 19:28 Quote
Hot damn that looks great. Might be time for orange decals.

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 14:01 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Hot damn that looks great. Might be time for orange decals.
Yeah... and orange grips, and orange pedals, and orange stem spacers, and orange fork logos... lol

Those bikes are amazing though! I'll bet that's great do-it-all bike. Slick sharp frame lines too, beautiful design.

There's another bike too with the DHR up front. I see a lot of that, using that tire front AND rear.

~JSV

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 14:03 Quote
looks great as is though...

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 14:08 Quote
Yeah dont over orange that beauty next thing you know you’ll have a full hope kit blinding everyone on Galby

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013245
Mobile Version of Website