Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jul 28, 2021 at 6:44 Quote
Yeah there was blood, sweat and zero tears. He’s got good guidance going for him. I just hope my kids follow suit as they get a little older. I plan on working with Gavin as the visiting family leaves after this weekend. Just moved him up to the 20” Kona Shred. He’s still a little intimidated by the size upgrade from his 16” bmx but I figure a few days out on mellow stuff and he’ll get the hang of it.

Leo has had his license revoked.

Posted: Jul 28, 2021 at 6:54 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Awesome Ster! Love to see a kid at that age that can dish a little out! The snowflakes these days usually melt if you look them in the eye and speak to them. lol

True that. We just hired a little tiddly-wink. Who's parenting these things? Doesn't speak, can't remember sh!t, and looks like he's 2 seconds from crying. Can't show up 'til 11, and leaves at 4. Give yur balz a tug bud.

@ster...The dog is awesome, and glad you're son is moving up and getting out with you. Ya gotta know that all he wants is to be like dad and know you're proud of him! Learn by doing!

Posted: Jul 28, 2021 at 10:31 Quote
ToddM1 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Awesome Ster! Love to see a kid at that age that can dish a little out! The snowflakes these days usually melt if you look them in the eye and speak to them. lol

True that. We just hired a little tiddly-wink. Who's parenting these things? Doesn't speak, can't remember sh!t, and looks like he's 2 seconds from crying. Can't show up 'til 11, and leaves at 4. Give yur balz a tug bud.

we have a bunch on the roster. you say hi to them and they look at you in utter panic.

I'm sure they're thinking "oh no that guy acknowledged me......what am I to do...? I know, I'll snapchat him back.." Rolleyes

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 5:03 Quote
Excellent work, Ster!

Took out this thing yesterday.

These stairs are fun. Made it up first try. Took another three or four to get it on camera.

Views: 89    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

And from today

just the one today
just the one today

other side
other side of the valley

find the error
find the error

litter
litter

...nope...
...nope...

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 5:12 Quote
Last week of training before the taper for another R2R run at the Grand Canyon. Just another trip up the mountain on the '08 Flatline. Added a steep, scenic trail after the ride, for some extra miles, in order to catch the sunset over the city. The shadow of the mountain made a nice contrast.

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 6:16 Quote
Some pictures from last week ends ride around Col du Bonhomme in the Mont Blanc region.
Very Cloudy day, but still very crowded on the TMB trails (tour du Mont Blanc).

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 6:33 Quote
@pyro: avesome vid man. killer technique. super considerate of you gathering up the rubbish people shamelessly leave behind. Salute

found the error....! I'm not there as the 'assistant branch manager'.... lol
purple steering tube spacer ??
bark in spokes ??????

@Todd: crushin' that last week I see !! beautiful

@jurassic: absolutely holy shit what an incredible bit of scenery. My daughter loves the places we ride together because you're so immersed in the surroundings. She would be completely blown away (as would I....) riding the areas that you've posted up. maybe one day

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 20:13 Quote
Nice view from the top of the mountain this evening as the marine layer moved up the valley, approaching the city, and at a level below the peak.

Posted: Jul 30, 2021 at 5:17 Quote
Fifth lunch ride of the week. This time a colleague wanted to come along on his e-bike.

Went by this, built in 1822.

Edit: The colleague found out that this is a mausoleum for a rich families dogs. They also owned a small castle/big mansion nearby.

Posted: Jul 30, 2021 at 8:23 Quote
man...that's wild.

Posted: Jul 30, 2021 at 8:29 Quote
Cool .... too bad about the spraypaint.... some people have no clue....

Posted: Jul 31, 2021 at 8:53 Quote
What type of structure do you figure that is Pyro? Amazing how it's withstood the test of time. Our modern structures (for the most part) are lucky to make it through a century.

Posted: Jul 31, 2021 at 12:54 Quote
I‘ll have a closer look next time tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011417
Mobile Version of Website