Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 15:45 Quote
chacou wrote:
If you can, but have yet to get around to it, please get your vaccine, it's very quick and simple. If you have doubts or questions about it, give a doctor's office a call. Kids are now going into a third year of school wearing masks, and hopefully it can even stay in person.

This morning Jane and I cleared ~400' of old fencing in an area I'm wanting lines in. She mostly just tried to get squirrels. This is some serious barbed wire though, they must've been some badass cows to keep in.

Neighborhood sunset ride yesterday, cooler temps but still smoky air

Super smokey here today, Throat scratchy from riding in it....... a cousin in Oklahoma died of covid last week, she was very religious and I think it was her reason for not getting the vaccine...She left behind three children and her husband who is currently battling brain cancer...Ehh, what a wonderful world.

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 15:52 Quote
Another great restoration....Awesome of you to give new life to these bikes.

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 20:22 Quote
Dropped a light off my handle bars yesterday afternoon . Went back early this morning and found it again .

Early morning Trig Point .

Early morning Aug 21 under lock down on my Kenevo .

A lap on my trails in my hood .

Look closely there is a Kangaroo hiding in there .
Wallaby in the bush .

Posted: Aug 6, 2021 at 5:37 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:

yeah...that Brodie is a sweet piece. And sorry about your loss man. Frown

@rose - glad you found your light......and a spare kangaroo.... Wink

@chacou - great shots..! looks like a fun time with a fur friend tup

Posted: Aug 6, 2021 at 15:19 Quote
adm750 wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:

yeah...that Brodie is a sweet piece. And sorry about your loss man. Frown

@rose - glad you found your light......and a spare kangaroo.... Wink

@chacou - great shots..! looks like a fun time with a fur friend tup

He was a chilled out Roo that one . Usually I just see the back of them as they bound off in front of me .
That little fella was off to the side of the trail . Higher up on an embankment . And normally stopping taking off my pack and getting out my phone to photograph them they are long gone .

Going looking for the light was good motivation . Brushed up my map reading and even learnt some new routes . So alls well that ends well .

So the Olympics are coming to my state in 11 years time and the Parklands [ Parkies to locals ] is going to be the venue for the MTB competition .
After seeing the course in Tokyo it has me wondering what an XC course will look like in 2032 ?? That track was super tech . Another 10 years is a lot of time for evolving .

I expect a large injection of money . ATM there is no toilet or drinking water obviously that has to change .

Posted: Aug 6, 2021 at 19:49 Quote
Sunset ride through the neighborhood.

Climbing...

Bear Mtn

West toward Mt Evans Wilderness. Less smoke today.

Double track at the bottom, old road back into the homes

Dog E Bike

Enjoying the rides on the Capra, as it's going to be parted and the frame sold soon. Pulled the trigger on a Smash. Once that frame is ready...

Posted: Aug 6, 2021 at 20:10 Quote
Oooo a D Bike! I love dog assist Wink

Posted: Aug 6, 2021 at 20:54 Quote
Looks awesome, wildflower season has been bonkers in Colorado this year, also mushrooms have been massive and many ...

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 15:20 Quote
Woke fighting last nights Mexican food, was trying to make me a Mexican’t. But dragged my self out to Tiger Mountain for what turned out to be a ride for the books. Damp, cool, and tacky dirt. While still slow on my 3 mile climb it was fantastic!

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 15:28 Quote
^^What a fantastic trail ride!

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 15:36 Quote
is that fog or smoke @bkchef2000? Our forest looks kinda like that right now, but it's smoke.

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 15:58 Quote
chacou wrote:
is that fog or smoke @bkchef2000? Our forest looks kinda like that right now, but it's smoke.

It’s all mist/fog. First time in over 60 days I’ve seen the forest like this. It was refreshing and eerie. Makes me super excited for the fall riding season. Hands down my favorite time of year to pedal.

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 18:42 Quote
Looks special in that misty weather..Hopefully not smoke ????

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 19:54 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
Looks special in that misty weather..Hopefully not smoke ????

I always wanted to do a black metal spoof ride clip. Face paint and nail bracelets screamin through the mists

Active Forum Threads
1 mins ago - Trek Slash 2021 ?
1 mins ago - Onde posso comprar nembutal, comprar nembutal online, nembutal, encomendar nembutal, vender nembutal.
1 mins ago - Kde môžem kúpiť nembutal, kúpiť nembutal online, nembutal, Objednať nembutal, nembutal na predaj.
2 mins ago - Kje lahko kupim nembutal, kupim nembutal na spletu, nembutal, naročim nembutal, nembutal za prodajo.
3 mins ago - Mistä voin ostaa nembutalin, ostaa nembutalin verkossa, nembutal, tilata nembutalin, nembutalin myytäväksi.
3 mins ago - Hvor kan jeg kjøpe nembutal, kjøpe nembutal online, nembutal, Bestill nembutal, nembutal til salgs.
4 mins ago - Gdzie mogę kupić Nembutal, kupić Nembutal online, Nembutal, Zamów Nembutal, Nembutal na sprzedaż.
6 mins ago - Dove posso acquistare nembutal, acquistare nembutal online, nembutal, ordinare nembutal, nembutal in vendita.
7 mins ago - ¿Dónde puedo comprar nembutal, comprar nembutal en línea, nembutal, ordenar nembutal, nembutal a la venta?
7 mins ago - Hvor kan jeg købe nembutal, købe nembutal online, nembutal, Bestil nembutal, nembutal til salg.
8 mins ago - Où puis-je acheter du nembutal, acheter du nembutal en ligne, du nembutal, Commander du nembutal, du nembutal à vendre.
11 mins ago - Waar kan ik nembutal kopen, nembutal online kopen, nembutal, Nembutal bestellen, nembutal te koop.
12 mins ago - Wo kann ich Nembutal kaufen, Nembutal online kaufen, Nembutal, Nembutal bestellen, Nembutal zum Verkauf.
19 mins ago - YT Customer Service/Warranty Thread
20 mins ago - Modern 29er coil dh fork.
39 mins ago - Transition Spire - new long travel 29er
44 mins ago - Fox Transfer Kashima Chipping
53 mins ago - Spindrift 2021
53 mins ago - Post your Guerrilla Gravity!
1 hours ago - ENDURO KENEVO DESDE SPAIN
1 hours ago - Lets see those fuel ex's
1 hours ago - XD downhill cassette options
1 hours ago - Ride Log - Gpx download not available
2 hours ago - 2020 Trek Roscoe 8 Cassette
2 hours ago - I purchased a liv bike as a guy help !

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015829
Mobile Version of Website