Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 15:59 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Nice exploring day.

I'm really diggin' this bike for some reason. Mad HT angle huh? That looks tough with those ZEB's too. Bet that's a fun ride, that thing.

Is it just the perspective of the pic', or is that an oval chainring on there?

~JSV

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 16:17 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
Rosemount wrote:
Crawling up the crack .
I love this! Now THAT really looks like a blast to ride over. Pick different lines, get some air of those features, I'd have a lot of fun on that one. you had quite a few riders there too eh? Awesome!

~JSV

Looks like death ruts to meBlank Stare

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 17:59 Quote
Cheers ScaryG...

No oval but yes its a beastly good ride. Trying to swindle a way to build it back up since I recently robbed its parts for a Murmur build.

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 18:39 Quote
@sterlingmagnum
Lookin' real good from here! IDK it just kind of got to me. I like a good ride on a great HT. Some HT's make me wish I put more into that. They're real tough bikes and I'm considering letting go of my 2 lesser expensive ones for a nicer HT. Once in a while I see some real cool ones in these forums.

tup

~JSV

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 18:43 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
Looks like death ruts to meBlank Stare

Maybe so, but there's too much fun tempting me there lol! I see "unique" and I just want to ride it, wherever it it is.
Joker

~JSV

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 19:55 Quote
Definitely been my favorite type of bikes to ride over the years. But I sure like them all

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 22:16 Quote
Oops !
OTB , glad I decided to wear the chin bar today or I would be picking gravel out of my face .

OTB on Dual Slalom .

OTB on the dual slalom .

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 4:42 Quote
shit man, what happened..?

helmet took a sound beating, but seems to have done its job....

hope you're ok Rose....

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
][/PI]

That looks gnarly. I hope the rest of you looks better.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 10:19 Quote
Haven't really been riding much, been back and forth between Denver and the mountains a LOT this past 5 weeks, but it all comes to an end, hopefully, this evening with tenants moving into our rental house. The other evening coming home from tiling, I picked up a rider, Big Grin

Here we go. Swap the 150mm Lyrik Select+ Charger 2 damper and spring with a 170mm and RC2 damper.

PNW Components Rainier dropper, SRAM Code RSC, SRAM GX AXS, fork, RF Turbine 50mm, OneUp 35 rise bar installed

Full 200mm of drop Fab

*Gonna have a large Capra frame in really good condition coming for sale soon, along with a couple odds and ends

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
adm750 wrote:
shit man, what happened..?

helmet took a sound beating, but seems to have done its job....

hope you're ok Rose....

I was checking out the new Dual Slalom track at Sugar Bag Rd . I was on my 6 or 7 lap and was starting to get in the groove building up speed each lap . Then I hit a roller , got bucked and face planted . Helmet saved me going to the ER . Glad I put the chin bar on for that . I got back on finished the lap , then went home . With a stop off at the LBS for a replacement helmet .
A lump on my eye brow and some skin off my fingers . But the worst was the crushing of my voice box by the helmet strap !
I was having discomfort when swallowing yesterday afternoon . Feels a lot better today .

So off to do an XC ride with my old mate Terry . From Pomona to Cooroy and back with some trail exploring thrown in he says . Terry knows the trails in this region like the back of his hand .

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 18:48 Quote
chacou wrote:

*Gonna have a large Capra frame in really good condition coming for sale soon, along with a couple odds and ends

Those frames are amazing. I was just checking out a few like this online. I would love to ride one and experience it. NICE RIDE you've got building up there. ENJOY IT!!!

~JSV

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 21:07 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:

Those frames are amazing. I was just checking out a few like this online. I would love to ride one and experience it. NICE RIDE you've got building up there. ENJOY IT!!!

~JSV

Oh yeah, I love GG. Here's what I'm riding while awaiting the BB for the Smash. Just put this 27.5 on the rear, it's pretty cool, although I'd love to drop go to 165 or even 160mm cranks. Just replaced the fork with a 150 Lyrik 42mm offset (from 150 Pike 51mm offset.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.177764
Mobile Version of Website