close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Oct 19, 2021 at 21:56 Quote
Emu Mtn Perigian Queensland Oz .
Emu Mtn looking S E

Out exploring this morning .

Posted: Oct 19, 2021 at 21:57 Quote
that's one helluva vue...

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 0:53 Quote
chacou wrote:
Digging the Gorilla Biscuits START TODAY inspired butt bag patch, and now I'm streaming that album.

Salute

jblaski wrote:

That dirt looks delicious!

Long time no ride for me, lately. But it's getting better.

Left work a little earlier on monday, to go for a ride before picking up the kids.

Met up with the chief operative branch manager yesterday, for some lunch break business planning.

It went downhill pretty quickly, (un)fortunately and we had to deal with some major obstacles but the outlook was positive.

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 7:47 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
lol excellent agenda

some topics had to be benched

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:15 Quote
adm750 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
lol excellent agenda

some topics had to be benched

Or tabled? Big Grin

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 18:52 Quote
adm750 wrote:
that's one helluva vue...

We have the best of both .
ie Bush and beach . I grew up near the beach , but prefer the hinterland now days .

37 KM / 23 miles . 3 1/2 hours investigating some trails in the National Parks .

This one is the view looking Nth to Noosa .

Nth from Emu mountain .

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 18:42 Quote
Jobs are a real time suck. So hopefully this will allow for neighborhood jaunts...

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 18:54 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Jobs are a real time suck. So hopefully this will allow for neighborhood jaunts...

Yeah, but where'd you ride? lol lol lol lol

Looks sick! Love that bike!

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:07 Quote
Heard that, and with light getting more sparse I'm looking into my first riding lights, this review sounds good to me https://nsmb.com/articles/night-riding-needs-blackburn-dayblazer-1500/

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:09 Quote
^ i have a light and motion 1000 lumen light i bought a few weeks ago that has been great for night rides. Too bad i havent ridden all this week and wasted time on other dumb bs instead

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:11 Quote
My hold up is that I haven't had the greatest experience with Blackburn products in the past. I believe I have a "pro-form" through expertvoice.com for light and motion, I need to look into that.
...oh yeah 30% off Light and Motion, 35% off NightRider, 40% Nitecore ...no Blackburn deals

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:13 Quote
I would say any name brand light system will work. Get a bar and a helmet Mount light and you’ll be good to go. I ride 1100 lumen on the helmet that’s a solid spot light and a 1600 flood light on my bar. Makes for good mix of light for 90 min-2hour rides.

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Should enhance bb drop with that fork...I mounted some semi slicks on my Switchback for peddling while recovering so just doing urban/ bike path routes until I feel solid enough to jump back on some single track....And yeah less daylight and that work thing can cut into the fun stuff Blank Stare

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:14 Quote
Basically rode up and down my gawd damn driveway.... lol should get out somewhere tomorrow or sat...

Night rides are super fun. I need to get back in the swing of that.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012475
Mobile Version of Website