Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:17 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Basically rode up and down my gawd damn driveway.... lol should get out somewhere tomorrow or sat...

Night rides are super fun. I need to get back in the swing of that.

Good idea, I should charge up my lights.....Weather still really mild here so its a good time for spooky night rides....

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:33 Quote
Sterling, we need to go play in the dark. Lights are on the charger and I’m good to go, just need the time!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 20:20 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Sterling, we need to go play in the dark. Lights are on the charger and I’m good to go, just need the time!!

Righteous! I think I am going to try and do tuesday /thursday as opportunities present themselves.

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 20:30 Quote
Excellent. I’ll speak to the warden.

My goal is join the 100+ ride goal in 2022. I’m darn close this year. Might break 75 in 2021. With everything going on, it’s been Uber difficult getting out and doing the stuff I want to do.

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 20:48 Quote
This will be the first year I wont likely break 100... Frown

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 2:50 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Basically rode up and down my gawd damn driveway.... lol should get out somewhere tomorrow or sat...

Yes, 100%

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 4:18 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Good idea, I should charge up my lights.....Weather still really mild here so its a good time for spooky night rides....

getting dark here early and definitely getting colder. Frown Need to get a helmet light and get out for some night rides. Life filled with irritating, non-fun shit lately Really Mad

sterlingmagnum wrote:
This will be the first year I wont likely break 100... Frown

shit...you broke your f**king leg like in half man and you're already past my on the charge to 100.

bike looks absolutely killer. tup

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 5:55 Quote
I suppose I should not be too hard on myself ... NO EXCUSES! lol getting the bikes ripped off on the trip didn’t help either. I had grand plans throughout California....

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 6:58 Quote
[Quote="sterlingmagnum"]I suppose I should not be too hard on myself ... NO EXCUSES! lol getting the bikes ripped off on the trip didn’t help either. I had grand plans throughout California....[/Quo

Yeah, that was bullshit getting your bikes stolen....

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 7:24 Quote
Twas a major bummer...

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 12:29 Quote
Looks like a wheelie good ride, Ster! Big Grin

Gearing looks short.

Rode up the climb on the mellow bit on the right and came back down the rooty bit.

It was quite windy today. Up to 50km/h.

[PV=https://www.pinkbike.com/video/543495/]

On the way back I found the path least traveled. I found the middle bit a few years ago, but did not try it out, because it's quite overgrown. It's pretty well hidden. And does not get much use at all, obviously.

I liked these corners so much I had to clean them up a bit.

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 18:18 Quote
Yeah easy knee gearing tup

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 21:10 Quote
I find this guy one of my favorite moto related youtubers....even though I do not know language he speaks...???? I'm guessing maybe Czech??

100 horsepower road bike ridden hard on dirt..

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 8:50 Quote
Rainy day, early morning ride (Simivalley, Ca.). Yetty Cave to Mar Ranch, then back up to Rattle Snake. My first time riding in the mud. Definitely need to put the front fender on next time.

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 9:45 Quote
Sounds like you might need a dirt wizard in your life Wink

Pumped to get some more Dirt Wizard mud guards coming in a short while. Everything is pre order at the moment as I am laid up in the Hospital with a shattered tibia eek Big Thanks to Dialed MTB for getting these printed up for me

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013503
Mobile Version of Website