close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 14:18 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
I work in a wildlife clinic so its for pre-exposure haha. Now i can safely(?)handle some raccoons/skunks

Fair one! Never met one, but I heard the stories , can’t imagine a spiced up rabid raccoon running amok

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 15:42 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
I work in a wildlife clinic so its for pre-exposure haha. Now i can safely(?)handle some raccoons/skunks

Fair one! Never met one, but I heard the stories , can’t imagine a spiced up rabid raccoon running amok

Its pretty uncommon around here but you never know. Their bark is a lot worse than their bite, thankfully. Im more concerned with big bird talons lol

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 15:47 Quote
We've had both rabies and bubonic plague found around here this past spring and summer. There was a 10 year old girl that died of the plague in Colorado this summer. Scary stuff.

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 16:06 Quote
Skunks are the cutest... but a bit malodorous

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 16:14 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I often catch myself thinking "damn, someone's got dank weed around here" and then realize I'm on a hike with the dog in the middle of the woods and get outta there quick...maybe if I were in Humboldt County it'd be an outdoor grow though lol

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 16:15 Quote
The nice things about skunks is if you can grab them quick enough you can just hold the tail down and they’re unable to spray.

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 16:27 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
The nice things about skunks is if you can grab them quick enough you can just hold the tail down and they’re unable to spray.

I smell a trick

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 16:46 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
Sounds like an interesting career...

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 20:08 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

damn things smell bad too....

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 20:18 Quote
newbermuda wrote:

everybody stand back....I'm a professional....

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 0:58 Quote
Took out my Genesis yesterday. Front tyre seems to be finally fixed.

Find the trout
Let's play find the trout Cool

There are at least two!

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 5:29 Quote
No trouts found but sweet ride and colors.

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
troutless even using the cheat sheet Frown

scenery looks amazing pyro. looks like a beautiful season in progress over there

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 9:03 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
Took out my Genesis yesterday. Front tyre seems to be finally fixed.

Beautiful colors on this one.

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 5:59 Quote
Thanks!

The colours this fall really blow me away.

Wednesday:

Today:

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013109
Mobile Version of Website