Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 7:07 Quote
absolutely gorgeous....!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 7:12 Quote
Great fall colors, especially against that blue sky! Watch out for the hidden roots beneath all those leaves! (don't ask how I know!!) Big Grin

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 7:21 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Great fall colors, especially against that blue sky! Watch out for the hidden roots beneath all those leaves! (don't ask how I know!!) Big Grin

Those sneaky bustards are out there in full effect right now. Makes for a squirrelly ride at times!

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 8:52 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

Those sneaky bustards are out there in full effect right now. Makes for a squirrelly ride at times!

I ate shit so hard on wednesday thanks to those. Shoe went flying off trail lmao.

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 10:52 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

I ate shit so hard on wednesday thanks to those. Shoe went flying off trail lmao.

Wet roots around the 7:00 mark! LOL

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 12:18 Quote
Im trying to picture the acrobatic routine that would cause one to loose a shoe. Trees are not friends. Ill stick to my shrubs and rocks!

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 12:52 Quote
Dustndirt wrote:
Im trying to picture the acrobatic routine that would cause one to loose a shoe. Trees are not friends. Ill stick to my shrubs and rocks!

I was goin pretty fast and we just got a shit ton of rain for the first time this year

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 13:00 Quote
Pac, I love me some rooty madness. My local jaunt that I have been riding for the better part of 30 years has trails that are absolutely littered with root bombs. Most are on flat, off camber or even uphill stints that make life miserable, but I absolutely love them and can't imagine those trails without them. I play a game now where I try and get my slowest time ever on these trails and count the dabs. So much fun! Makes me a better tech trail rider.

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 16:32 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Pac, I love me some rooty madness. My local jaunt that I have been riding for the better part of 30 years has trails that are absolutely littered with root bombs. Most are on flat, off camber or even uphill stints that make life miserable, but I absolutely love them and can't imagine those trails without them. I play a game now where I try and get my slowest time ever on these trails and count the dabs. So much fun! Makes me a better tech trail rider.

I play those games too, mostly because I HAVE to go that slow! LOL

You'd love Brown Pow then! (maybe you have ridden it) Soo much rooty goodness! So much so, that I actually get frustrated with them at times! You know, like when you are gassed, your forearms are tired/pumped, and the roots just keep on comin'? Yep, that's Brown Pow! THAT is the real reason I upgraded my fork to the factory 38. Pick a line? ha, just point the wheel down and let 'er rip! LOL

Posted: Oct 29, 2021 at 17:28 Quote
Galbraith lap. SST

Posted: Oct 30, 2021 at 6:29 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
Dustndirt wrote:

I was goin pretty fast and we just got a shit ton of rain for the first time this year

man....win it or bin it dude..! lol

haven't lost a shoe (yet) but I did get to watch my Garmin tumbling through the air above me as I hit the deck and bounced over the edge down into a deep ravine. Total f**king slo mo too... Was cool AF till I landed. Found Garmin further down the wall of the ravine... tup

Hope you didn't get too beat up bro.. Confused

Posted: Oct 31, 2021 at 22:06 Quote
Sunday, flowy Sunday!!

Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 1:11 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
I find this guy one of my favorite moto related youtubers....even though I do not know language he speaks...???? I'm guessing maybe Czech??

100 horsepower road bike ridden hard on dirt..

4-700 Eng
4.58K subscribers•27 videos
This channel is about motorcycles and everything related to them About me: Ride a bike from 4 years old I got 3 Latvian champion titles in motocross like to get fun on bike Bikes: Ktm 450sxf Honda Hornet turbo Izh Planeta 3 Izh Planeta Sport Dnepr MT10

Latvia, officially known as the Republic of Latvia, is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is one of the Baltic states; and is bordered by Estonia to the north, Lithuania to the south, Russia to the east, Belarus to the southeast, and shares a maritime border with Sweden to the west.

Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 9:07 Quote
Thanks #Rosemont for the translation ! Not sure how you did that but its awesome.

Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 9:27 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Sunday, flowy Sunday!!

Looks like a bunch of great trail...and a shit tun of it..hikers acted as they didn't expect to see a bike on the trail..Im itching to get back to some trail riding but holding back for at least a few more weeks cause I can feel I am not fully healed up...in the meantime I will just keep peddling bike path..Ive been peddling 80 to over a hundred miles a week of just urban bike path stuff....Ive gotten to where I am back to at least able to do small curb hops and short manuals but certainly not ready to send it on single track yet....Been back to work as my PT carrying tools up and down stairs up and down ladders in and out of crawl spaces ,cutting , fitting ,sweating ,glueing and threading pipe swinging pipe wrenches..avoiding heavy lifting but sometimes its unavoidable..but paid physical therapy is the best,,,

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013611
Mobile Version of Website