Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Nov 23, 2021 at 19:11 Quote
Actually did my first single track ride today since injuries , just couldn't bare another boring bike path ride, did an hour and a half loop on some neighborhood trails...Actually forgot how difficult one of the switchbacks was and did a cartwheel with the bike and rode away with some minor scratches...At least I know I can handle a fall cause it was kind of hard and I feel fine....

Definitely feeling a bit timid but managed some technical sections...I passed on one super gnarly drop just cause I know I'm not there yet mentally,, Did clean some techy stuff that I didn't always always clean even before crash so that was cool.

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 7:22 Quote
heal up fast slaker..! glad you're out there gittin' it though tup

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 10:37 Quote
You’re a savage Slaker! But yes...heal up and get your mind right before getting too heavy.

I’m still working up the mental aspects and often walk or pass on more gnarly sections...

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 11:14 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
You’re a savage Slaker! But yes...heal up and get your mind right before getting too heavy.

I’m still working up the mental aspects and often walk or pass on more gnarly sections...

The consequences of recklessness and speed are still engrained in my brain deeply ....Ehgg....

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 17:04 Quote
My buddy and I went out to Tiger mtn a few weeks ago. Gnarliest day trailwise I have had since last year. First time ever I was on edge the whole time down the blacks. But pushed it. Decided after that I need to pull back a bit. Have had a few crashes that I normally dont stress over but f*cking myself up again with the new job is out of the question lol

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 17:24 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
My buddy and I went out to Tiger mtn a few weeks ago. Gnarliest day trailwise I have had since last year. First time ever I was on edge the whole time down the blacks. But pushed it. Decided after that I need to pull back a bit. Have had a few crashes that I normally dont stress over but f*cking myself up again with the new job is out of the question lol

Did you hit NOTG or OTG? Fully rigid gets me every time, there is a few spots where it’s simply impossible for me to wiggle through!!

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 17:37 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Did you hit NOTG or OTG? Fully rigid gets me every time, there is a few spots where it’s simply impossible for me to wiggle through!!

I think NOTG to EBAD. EBAD was a stiff bitch

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 17:40 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I think NOTG to EBAD. EBAD was a stiff bitch

Yes it is. It border lines what a black is at times. Zesty on the rootdown

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 18:03 Quote
Definitely a few close to double black bits tossed in there... especially when wet lol

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 21:57 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Definitely a few close to double black bits tossed in there... especially when wet lol

Sounds like fun. The border is open. Let’s do it!

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 22:01 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

When??? I’ll find a way to be there

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 22:29 Quote
Ima degenerate... they dont want my kind up there....

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 22:35 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

When??? I’ll find a way to be there
let’s talk off line. I think it all opens at the end of this month.

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 7:17 Quote
Well, Bellingham IS just about in the middle of everybody.....Cool Cool Cool

Just sayin'!!

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 8:18 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Well, Bellingham IS just about in the middle of everybody.....Cool Cool Cool

Just sayin'!!

Yeah it is (inserts dancy party emojy here)

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010020
Mobile Version of Website