close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Nov 28, 2021 at 20:44 Quote
chacou wrote:

Bittersweet still riding the north facing stuff this late into November when this area would normally be holding some snow, but when life gives you lemons, you make lemon lavendar mojitos lol If you're into nerding out on weather forecasts and around the Colorado front range these guys do a good job with forecasts. More dry, sunny days with highs in the 60s for the next ~14 days https://www.weather5280.com/2021/11/28/the-state-of-the-atmosphere-sunday-november-28th-2021

It is the end of November and I have most the windows in my house open this evening airing out the house...Still warm at 9:45 pm Confused

Posted: Nov 28, 2021 at 21:03 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
chacou wrote:
Bittersweet still riding the north facing stuff this late into November when this area would normally be holding some snow, but when life gives you lemons, you make lemon lavendar mojitos lol If you're into nerding out on weather forecasts and around the Colorado front range these guys do a good job with forecasts. More dry, sunny days with highs in the 60s for the next ~14 days https://www.weather5280.com/2021/11/28/the-state-of-the-atmosphere-sunday-november-28th-2021

It is the end of November and I have most the windows in my house open this evening airing out the house...Still warm at 9:45 pm Confused

Yeah, our water situation is making me nervous

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 5:00 Quote
Great shots chacou and slaker.

+1 on the priorities chacou Wink

zeeman wrote:
Wink Thank you!

Not quite as epic as your hill, but it gets the adrenaline pumping.

yeah, no shit..you were truckin' dude

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 6:04 Quote
chacou wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:
chacou wrote:

Yeah, our water situation is making me nervous

Wish I could send you some of ours! Four-day holiday weekend, and I sat inside, ate too much and watched round 2 of the atmospheric river dump down....

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 6:08 Quote
No shit. Had the wettest ride ever. Ridiculous style. Already depressing winter. Only the beginning.

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 6:38 Quote
zeeman wrote:
Views: 143    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Ridge line near my house

Ah i havent ridden that in months, that steep bit is gnar when youre riding blind lmao. You should be more careful at the exit tho: eek:

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 9:59 Quote
zeeman wrote:
Thanks dad
lol
Looks like a fun neighborhood trail. That lower part right before the creek looks steeeep. Does it get a lot of traffic?

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 10:10 Quote
I rarely see anybody out there. Thanks for the views!

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 11:41 Quote
I just put two and two together and realized ive seen a couple of your other local “efforts”. This guy is unreal…major props.

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 13:35 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
I just put two and two together and realized ive seen a couple of your other local “efforts”. This guy is unreal…major props.

agreed.... I think I could keep up though. Provided I was in one of those polycarbonate hamster balls...just rollin' the f*ck along downhill Eek

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 15:42 Quote
adm750 wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

agreed.... I think I could keep up though. Provided I was in one of those polycarbonate hamster balls...just rollin' the f*ck along downhill Eek

Nah, you need one of these. And it's called MTN BALLIN' LOLOLOL

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 20:22 Quote
lol

this is literally the ONLY way I could keep pace with zeeman. Helmet on, hamster bubble, full f*cking send bitches.... !! Helmet

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 14:23 Quote
Dirt lunch date with Jane.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013090
Mobile Version of Website